Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PS2 and Burned DVDs

Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Okay I got NeroVision 3, what do I do now?
    www.google.com + Movieworld

2. Games   -   #32
    Poster
    yes nero can encode any file but it takes like 4 hours to burn the dvd b/c i used to use nero to encode but then i started using WinAVI and TMPGEnc DVD Author

3. Games   -   #33
    muchspl2
    why would anyone use nero to encode, thats poor advice but probably the easiest way for someone who doesn't know how to search.

4. Games   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    why would anyone use nero to encode, thats poor advice but probably the easiest way for someone who doesn't know how to search.

He seems extreamly n00b like and doesnt seem to know much about encoding and different types of video format, Nero is a program 99% of people have installed and no how to use.

5. Games   -   #35
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    He seems extreamly n00b like and doesnt seem to know much about encoding and different types of video format, Nero is a program 99% of people have installed and no how to use.
    Alright thanks Peerzy. I figured it out on my own I hope, Nero Vision only encodes to Mpeg-4, hopefully the PS2 will read those. And you dont have to be an asshole about it, it is just computers. How do I encode into Mpeg-2? Or is MPeg 4 fine? Nero will encode all of the files at once, while the Tmpegc only does one at a time.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 01-18-2005 at 12:29 AM.

6. Games   -   #36
    muchspl2
    Alright thanks Peerzy. I figured it out on my own I hope, Nero Vision only encodes to Mpeg-4, hopefully the PS2 will read those. And you dont have to be an asshole about it, it is just computers. How do I encode into Mpeg-2? Or is MPeg 4 fine? Nero will encode all of the files at once, while the Tmpegc only does one at a time.
    are you really 72?

7. Games   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    are you really 72?
    Yes I am actually 72? Anyways, will MPEG-4 be just as good as MPEG-2? Please help?

8. Games   -   #38

My comments were not ment in an offensive or harmfull way MPEG 2 is the real DVD Video, however im not sure about MPEG 4, just give it a go.

9. Games   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    My comments were not ment in an offensive or harmfull way MPEG 2 is the real DVD Video, however im not sure about MPEG 4, just give it a go.
    Haha alright whatever. I did try MPEG-4, it seems to be working well, except the first time i tried, it fucked up and ruined the DVD, so that is one DVD down the drain, but this one is going to take 1 hour and a half, I hope it works. It made a menu for each file and everything.

10. Games   -   #40
    GOD DAMMIT

About a quarter of the way through it said "CANNOT COMPLETE......." Whatever I dont know, and I saved this error file...

Quote Originally Posted by error file
    ########################################################################################
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine ERROR
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine cause: 129 (neroapi_call_failed)
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine source: NeroBAOCloseFile() returned error condition
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine description: _BAOContext::CloseFile()
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine ########################################################################################
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine **BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine **END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - Clear
    [20:24:52] DVDEngine END: IDVDVideoSessionImpl - CreateDisc
    [20:24:55] NeroAPI Burn process failed at 2.4x (3,324 KB/s)
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine ..Flags=0
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine **BEGIN: _MediaAccess::Release ()
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine ****BEGIN: _MediaAccess::~_MediaAccess ()
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine ****END: _MediaAccess::~_MediaAccess ()
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine **END: _MediaAccess::Release ()
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - EndDiscAccess
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine BEGIN: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine ..Session callback unregistered...
    [20:24:55] DVDEngine END: IDVDSessionBaseImpl - RegisterCallback

Ugh, why did this happen? I just wasted 2 DVDs!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast