Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeem public release 0.20. Keep all Exeem stuff in here!

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    eXeem sux for now imma stick to Azureus for now until the full version of eXeem comes out b/c eXeem is taking forever to connect to a ET Torrent
    yep it dosent have many options like seting prirority to files in torrents,etc.

for me it connected in seconds

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    nsane's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishtawiman
    So then eXeem Lite is real? Cause I remember some guy spamming on all the forums about this program yet it turned out to be a fake.
    no, it's real. i've been running it for 2 days now, scanned with ad-aware, m$ antispy, spy sweeper, and spybot s&d...nothing...clean as a whistle...

i even included aldo's hosttool with a cydoor blocklist for the next version...just incase

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    If some of the members here have made the lite app perhaps you could make an nfo for it with some links to the site like Kazaa_Lite_Plus_v++(FileSharingTalk.com).rar and News_Groups_Complete_With_Guide(FileSharingTalk.com)-rty.rar and get it going on a big seed also...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    hey what's the tracker drill in exeem,i think that it sets our ip as an tracker,but not sure.?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25

Dry

look @ the another exxm lite window it dosent seem to go away even when minimised to tray!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    I'm running the lite version and am having 2 problems.

1. Very slow upload speed, 2 people d/l'ing from me have a combined max speed of 6kb/ps(might just be their problem though).

2. I can only Publish 1 file at a time, anyone know how to publish multiple files?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy368
    I'm running the lite version and am having 2 problems.

1. Very slow upload speed, 2 people d/l'ing from me have a combined max speed of 6kb/ps(might just be their problem though).

2. I can only Publish 1 file at a time, anyone know how to publish multiple files?
    im having your second problem too,actually they have done it intentionally so that the peer can get the maximum speed.

going for such small problems is no use just think they must have made so many changes between exeem 0.16-0.20.still this isnt the final ver.

i think we have to wait 4 a month or may be more to get the best out of exeem

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by vegeta
    look @ the another exxm lite window it dosent seem to go away even when minimised to tray!
    Press Alt+F4 to ged rid of that blank window.
    It's a bug supposed to be fixed in the next version.

hmm...asspie

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Upload speed is ok, it was their problem.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    If you install the official version of eXeem, then run Spybot, Adaware, and Pest Patrol will the program still function?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast