Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeem public release 0.20. Keep all Exeem stuff in here!

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Press Alt+F4 to ged rid of that blank window.
    It's a bug supposed to be fixed in the next version.

thx it helped

2. BitTorrent   -   #42

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    omg i need help here...

after installing exeem .20 (not exlite) and also adding the reg patch thingy....my browser is loading webpages soooooooooo slow....i dont understand why

i tried IE too its slow in every browser...a site takes 3 minutes to load....

i uninstalled Exeem but still having the same problem...what should i do?????

it wasnt doing this before...
    I Think that u have messed up ur system,cuz when ever theres a prob in ie,there is a problem in system.

or ur net must not be responding properly!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    i havent looked but one of the places to get exlite is on emule?...didnt find it...instaling exeem
    Last edited by ftcnt; 01-23-2005 at 07:16 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    get eXeem Lite at http://www.google.com
    Last edited by lynx; 01-23-2005 at 12:06 PM.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    come on guys help me out...i dont want to format...its not my internet connection because im getting over 200 in bt

My Blog
    I'm still here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    come on guys help me out...i dont want to format...its not my internet connection because im getting over 200 in bt
    d/l and run HiJackThis...remove all the crap

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i reset my modem its working fine now thanx for ur help.

it wasnt exeem it was those 20 torrents i was downloading....lol stupid modem

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    I installed eXeem Lite from nsane and suddenly i had folders in program files called AdStatus Service , BullsEye Network and temp. All containing .exe's called Bargin, and other dodgy stuff. I cannot delete any of the files and there not in ad and remove programs. Also Ad-Aware suddenly crashes now when scanning these folders. I suspect your 'Lite' version needs a bit more 'Lite-ing'

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    I installed the official exeem 0.20 client then run adaware and spybot.

Ad-Aware SE (v1.05 Latest Defs) came up clean and spybot only detected an empty folder called AdCache (i think) in the system32 dir as cydoor. there was no dll or exe files detected.
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    I installed eXeem Lite from nsane and suddenly i had folders in program files called AdStatus Service , BullsEye Network and temp. All containing .exe's called Bargin, and other dodgy stuff. I cannot delete any of the files and there not in ad and remove programs. Also Ad-Aware suddenly crashes now when scanning these folders. I suspect your 'Lite' version needs a bit more 'Lite-ing'
    Strange, I've just downloaded and installed it and don't have any of those problems.

However, I do know some people who have recently been infected with all the things you've just mentioned, and they haven't been anywhere near Exeem. It looked like a standard MS security hole exploit. Spybot removed them all without any problems.

Windows Update?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast