Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: The horrible effects of global warming....

No lover boy, it was not aimed at you, it was aimed at our resident Conservative.

Patently specious? In future, please use your own turn of phrase.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by UKResident
    l see, you were just trolling, well that's OK then, after all, you are a Conservative.

Perhaps a 'Trolling' smiley would make your intentions clearer, l shall search for one for you. Here you go ->
    I do not troll; there is no need, you see?

It is enough that I am a passionate conservative to make your blood pressure rise.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I do not troll; there is no need, you see?

It is enough that I am a passionate conservative to make your blood pressure rise.
    Surely not.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I have always felt even though I am not conservative in either my politics or my outlook...that j2k4's posts always verge on the cuddly side of extreme right-wingism....

But then we go back a long way

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Extreme right-wingism has a cuddly side

Hang on ... .

J2's posts verge on cuddly

What's going on :bawa:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    I am cuddly, and I thank my wonderful friend Sara for noting this (We were once stranded together in an elevator on the way to a forum party; she knows whereof she speaks).

I will state for the record that, were all conservatives struck from the same mold as I, we would be sought out and worshipped by everyone, with the possible exception of the French.

I am a sterling individual, and this is enhanced immeasurably by my "cuddly quotient".
    Last edited by j2k4; 01-26-2005 at 12:41 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I am cuddly, and I thank my wonderful friend Sara for noting this (We were once stranded together in an elevator on the way to a forum party; she knows whereof she speaks).

I will state for the record that, were all conservatives struck from the same mold as I, we would be sought out and worshipped by everyone, with the possible exception of the French.

I am a sterling individual, and this is enhanced immeasurably by my "cuddly quotient".
    A teddy bear with talons?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    A teddy bear with talons?
    Yes.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    I am soon to begin reading a relevent new book by the author Michael Crichton, titled, State Of Fear.

It promises to be very interesting.

-Mark Twain

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567