Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why was Kitty Kate's God thread deleted?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    I tried looking in the trash to see, but it's just redirecting me to the front page. I posted a thread in the mod board about it.

I never got to read it either. I made a note to read it when I had some time, but when that happens, no dice.

I remember IKE trying to undelete something and I think he said the same thing happened.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Especially with no explanation or trace of who did it.

Ya can't even PM the responsible party.
    I've reported whoever did it in the report section. Obviously I couldn't be specific but it's the only course of action us unimportant members can take

I think that is what the report section is for, perhaps if a few other people reported the non-specific mod something may get done.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I've reported whoever did it in the report section. Obviously I couldn't be specific but it's the only course of action us unimportant members can take

I think that is what the report section is for, perhaps if a few other people reported the non-specific mod something may get done.
    There's a slight problem with reporting mods in the report section tho.

The thread might get deleted.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Phlegm
    There's a slight problem with reporting mods in the report section tho.

The thread might get deleted.
    OK, everybody go home...wanker fucked it up for everybody.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #25
    muchspl2
    I have nothing agienst ike or others those pics was done in jest but whats sad is I'm on moderation because of it, this happing on my birthday of all days
    shit i'm 29 fucking years old and bitching about post and a forum
    guess I should get a life are whatever

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I meant the report thread.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I noticed the flurry of mods around the bottom of the thread but just before the thread was deleted, IKE had posted a light hearted message welcoming Kitty Kate to the board along with a smiley.

Myself and a few others were having a bit of a laugh at the end of that thread about little old ladies and goblins. I don't think that was breaking any rules whatsover. Please to be bringing it back.

I don't like censorship at the best of times but this really is ridiculous, especially given that the thread was there before I went to bed last night and IKE was participating in the joviality.
    RPerry trashed it. he didnt add a Reason for Editing so I don't know why he trashed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    I don't know...I don't like these flurries of unexplained lockings/deletions.

I hadn't even had a chance to look at the Jesus thread.

I'll see what I can find out.

change skin.

The Chromo skins 'fucks up' the trash section.

Please dont start threads like this, just PM a mod/admin or start a thread in the report section. we mods can see who trashed/removed something.

12. Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM).
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 01-26-2005 at 02:09 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    The thing about the Chromo skin is good to know...but I'm using the forum default.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Lounge   -   #29
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    no rules broken... ok. lets look at these:

8. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions

9. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

12. Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM)

~closed~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123