Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio works; Video doesn't

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to install K-Lite Mega Pack but there is an error message (actually, I tried to install it on TWO different computers and got the same error message).

But I installed Nimo Codec Pack. I believe it's supposed to have the ability to play low motion video. In fact, so were the other codecs I had installed before. I'm wondering if this is not a codec problem, but some kind of problem with the configuration of the players. Or something else?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Retired
    remove all codecs from your HD and do a reg cleaner then install the K-lite codec pack

no need for the mega codec pack if you already have real player and Quicktime installed
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 02-01-2005 at 10:27 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Thanks much for the suggestion. Though I'm worried about installing the Codec PACKS. Do you think it's a codec problem I'm having? I did have the K-Lite Mega Codec installed before (I just overrode the error message that popped up when installing) and it seems to have all avi decoders in there. But the video still didn't quite work.

I'm wondering if it's something to do with the configuration or setting on WMP or DIVX Player?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12