Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: England Top The Group

Poster
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+3 April 2003 - 15:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 3 April 2003 - 15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -N£MO@3 April 2003 - 15:06
    <!--QuoteBegin--al_birkett
    @3 April 2003 - 14:54
    Im glad that someone started this topic cos I was goona if no one else did

EEEEEEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGLLLLLLLAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD&#33;&#33;&#33;

england for portugal 2004&#33;&#33;
    bring on the germans
    bring on the french
    we will beat them all.........well maybe not the french but we&#39;ll beat the germans if we play them in 2004

We can beat the FROGS no problems....we got ROONEY the wonder boy.

Eh mrcall1969,its different down here we believe we are the best team no matter what and guess when it comes to footy you guys just have to make do with either Celtic or Rangers.You just havnt got the quality and depth in your leagues
    Hmmmmmm and what 2 teams have won the premiership for the last god knows how many years??? 2 horse race too I think&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Mrcall1969 you have a good point there BUT you can no way compare the man u dominance to your premier league as i said you just havnt got the quality of players and depth like we do.I&#39;m not knocking Scotland or Scottish footy in no way just making a point.

@baccy_man,i&#39;m not a big Sven fan either to be honest with you,he is too layed back and relaxed,sometimes you just got to lead by example and inspire your team with a good royal kick up the arse&#33;&#33;&#33;Couldn&#39;t imagine Sven shouting and giving a kick up the arse when they need it.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    *COUGH*
    Funny how after one win sven gordon erricsson is a hero again.
    I wont count Saturdays game as it was a crowd of part timers.
    Last week he was being slaughtered.
    Shame it took a 17 year old to get him out of jail
    Turkey have not scored against England ever so whats the big deal ?
    They would have been whipped in the first half if up against some
    good opposition.
    But all the same I glad they won &#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123