Thread: Star Wars Games

I have never played a star wars game ever, and i want to play one, becuse they sound cool.

i have a Xbox and Ps2

could please post your comments about which Star Wars Game is the best for these consoles.

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncmaster
    I have never played a star wars game ever, and i want to play one, becuse they sound cool.

i have a Xbox and Ps2

could please post your comments about which Star Wars Game is the best for these consoles.

Thanks
    ummm, Kotor, Kotor 2, Battlefront, Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, thats all i can think of.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

3. Games   -   #3

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Depends on what you like really doesnt it?

both kotor games are very good if you like rpg's - and there extremely well made and feel very 'star warsey'

i always found battlefront quite average and basic really - but the fact that its star wars helps a lot, and the endor and hoth levels are loads of fun. can also play online if thats your thing

hope that helps.

you also get the new republic commando demo with kotor2 - looks ok and worth a look - but again a bit basic tho.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Starfighter is good - plenty of shooting, and flying things, not really deep though

on the PC - X-wing: Alliance is more of a simulator, more depth than Starfighter, more challenging, the Death Star bit is a bit lame though

quite a lot of Star Wars games turn out crap really, like most movie tie-in games
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants