Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Napster Trick ~ free music for 14 days ~

Does it matter which service you sign up for with napster?... the 9 dollar one or the 15 dollar one

2. Music   -   #42
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Could anyone point me to where I can get Virtousa 5.0 and Lame 3.97a7?
    I was using them but I had to reformat and I forgot to back em up. Now I can only find the later versions of Virtousa that have been patched.

3. Music   -   #43

Heart

Hey i just tried register with napster , but i read something that sorta scared me. It said in small letters below the application im supposed to fill out "you will be billed for every song or service you purchase". its a bad quote , but it still sounds just like what i read......can i still download all the crap i want or will i be charged per download? anyways i do have a cc , and im more than willing to download any songs and send em to anyone here....or there....just help me help others

4. Music   -   #44
    well i just tried to convert my napster songs into normal mp3s and ....well......virtuosa said i cant convert the damn files because they're copy protected or copy righted

5. Music   -   #45
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Yep, cuase they fixed exploit. That was along time ago.

6. Music   -   #46
    ok i just read at techrecipes that this urmmmm uhhhh fix for the napster wma files , is dead or outdated...some shiz like that......can i redownload napster and not accept the update , maybe their update mmmm prevents this fix from working....

7. Music   -   #47
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    nope, its done with :-/

8. Music   -   #48
    napster is super sketch

9. Music   -   #49

Angry

dang it , theres some info at Doom9 , supposedly there's this japanese person who can ummmm get rid of the protection thingy in the wma/drm files..... but i guess ill cancel the darn subscription with napster then....anyone know where i could recieve a free trial to download music? i know about e-music...but they dont have enough music i like

10. Music   -   #50
    free trial needed a cc so :/
    but who wants to just keep the files on your pc? that sucks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast