Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Important question

Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Alright, what he had a steel bucket helm on his head?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    I can't believe that someone has complained regarding the consistency of the third film.

I assume that you did not watch the second one, where it turned out they were actually aliens and Sean Canary managed to come back to life.

Flippin' heck you'll be telling me that The Mattress isn't based on a true story next.
    Fuck is wrong wit deez people?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #23
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    I can't believe that someone has complained regarding the consistency of the third film.

I assume that you did not watch the second one, where it turned out they were actually aliens and Sean Canary managed to come back to life.

Flippin' heck you'll be telling me that The Mattress isn't based on a true story next.
    Maybe the directors cut will explain it more.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000
    Not the scottish ones
    The Clan McLeod sounds pretty Scottish to me
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    That wouldn't entirely solve the problem.

A rival highlander could simply chop above the steel collar to separate the brain from the spine.

I AM THE PROBLEM SOLVER, I SOLVE PROBLEMS

Next problem please........
    Yes, they could work round it but the collar would give added protection. A full steel collar around the neck protecting them. Seems to be, most Highlanders trained to chop at the neck to win their duels so this precaution would cause their opponent to have to change their game plan.

Any other part of the head is going to be harder to chop clean through as well. Esecially the Scottish ones.

So whilst the steel-collar certainly doesn't make them completely safe the question is still there that why didn't they wear the collars to be safer?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    a steel collar would make them look like dicks, it's like driving without your seat-belt on - you look hawt when you're flying through the windshield
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Since they're aliens anyway and likely have considerable medical technology, it might be wise for them to consider a mutation to put them in line with the Traordian species from the Gownpread constellation.

Instead of a vulnerable head, the organs normally located on a head are set into their chest and their brain protected inside a reinforced ribcage along with the heart and lungs.

Obviously, this makes them formidable warriors. Just the ticket for Lambert and his bretheren.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Yes, they could work round it but the collar would give added protection. A full steel collar around the neck protecting them. Seems to be, most Highlanders trained to chop at the neck to win their duels so this precaution would cause their opponent to have to change their game plan.

Any other part of the head is going to be harder to chop clean through as well. Esecially the Scottish ones.

So whilst the steel-collar certainly doesn't make them completely safe the question is still there that why didn't they wear the collars to be safer?
    They would be safer. However, Highlanders do feel pain and can be immobilized. They may be somewhat immortal but actually have no super powers.

I would simply shoot a Highlander and then simply get to work on that brain stem.

For the best protection possible I recommend a metal helmet and Kevlar body armor (for mobility). The Highlander could also have a permanent skull and neck one piece made.

Keep in mind that a chop to the legs can immobilize him as well so he's still stoppable.

Last edited by Busyman; 02-16-2005 at 03:44 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    My solution > Busyman's solution.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    They would be safer. However, Highlanders do feel pain and can be immobilized. They may be somewhat immortal but actually have no super powers.

I would simply shoot a Highlander and then simply get to work on that brain stem.

For the best protection possible I recommend a metal helmet and Kevlar body armor (for mobility).

Keep in mind that a chop to the legs can immobilize him as well so he's still stoppable.

Im having a few problems with Highlanders near me, whats Busyman's simply 3 step guide to getting rid of them
    Last edited by Peerzy; 02-16-2005 at 03:44 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast