Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gayru?

Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Does that mean you are against Hobbes' binary "yes/no" theory then?
    I think the "gay-o-meter" is in error. It is recording "feminine" or "masculine" traits.

At 50% one would think that a person is bi-sexual according to the gayometer and it seems that there are quite a few bisexuals running about this board then.

I know tons of guys with "feminine" traits, but they are bi and large all strictly hetero.

The key to being gay is not really if you like to have a pedicure or not, it is whether you get physically aroused by men.

So you either do get aroused or you don't. I imagine most of you who scored high, might admit to a feminine side, but aren't aroused by males.

Or maybe everyone is running about shagging everything and I am a relic from old times.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I quite agree with you hobbes. You either feel it or you don't. A penchance for facials or pedicures or even shopping for that matter doesn't mean you're gay. For that matter, neither does being able to cry, express your feelings, or being able to accessorize. Like you said, you're either attracted to men, or you're not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12