Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GTA for PC and XBox

i didnt say it was going to be hard to do, but you need to do it often, aswell as train your biking skills or running skills or strength skills or gun skills....i think you get my point there. you have to do all this stuff aswell as trying to survive, protect your own turf, do missions and make money.

alot of games have alot of stuff going on, but most of it you dont have to do. where as this game there is alot of stuff you MUST do to survive, if you dont eat you will die, if your not that good with a gun you will die, if you cant run for long, well i dont know what happens if you cant run for long i just hop in a car usualy...

2. Games   -   #22
    Most of the stuff you dont even try to do.It just happends while haveing fun.It takes a long time for you to die just because youre not eating.I think the stats in the game were a great add on.In the next GTA their gonna make it so you have to sleep,the ps3 then hibernates

3. Games   -   #23
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    YAY ACHOO game aint great unless YOU GET IT FOR FREE!

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    has it leaked already?

5. Games   -   #25
    Games are hardly ever on the net a month before, depending on what release date you are talking about. True its usually about 1-2 weeks before the UK release date but usually the day of US release if its Safedisc/Secrurom copy protection. If its safe disc then its between 1 week and never being released.

Also no it hasn't been leaked, and i along with most people here wouldn't want a leak, because a leak is an unfinnished version of a product being released against the publishers wishes, so playing a half finnished GTA SA would ruin the whole experience for someone like me who hasn't play the PS2 counterpart.

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    as you probably know, games are delivered to stores some time before the actual release date
    ..and if a game leakes a month before the release date, you probably have a version that is finished or for 99.9% finished

and i am a gamer like you (havent played the PS2 version) and i would certainly download a version like that, if it means i can play it before release

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SL!X
    as you probably know, games are delivered to stores some time before the actual release date
    ..and if a game leakes a month before the release date, you probably have a version that is finished or for 99.9% finished

and i am a gamer like you (havent played the PS2 version) and i would certainly download a version like that, if it means i can play it before release

In the US & UK most games are shipped a maximun of about 3 days ahead of release date. The only time games are released quicker than 3 days before is if somehow they manage to nab a copy while its being printed (Basically while the disc is being made, but because theres 1000's of them no one notices a missing disc.

I hope you remember the first Doom 3 leak, wouldn't play on half the graphics cards, you had to type in codes for each map, half the monsters wern't there, levels were not in order and there was only 3 of them, opjects and doors were locked, keycards were missing so you could only play small portions of levels.

So imagine GTA SA, where if you went out of say a certain boundary the game crashed, it didn't work on any Pentium CPU's, there was on speach, saving the game crashed the game, getting onto a bike crashed the game, non of the levels were available and there was no weapons.

Yeah i'd jump at a chance to play that, not

8. Games   -   #28
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    In the US & UK most games are shipped a maximun of about 3 days ahead of release date. The only time games are released quicker than 3 days before is if somehow they manage to nab a copy while its being printed (Basically while the disc is being made, but because theres 1000's of them no one notices a missing disc.

I hope you remember the first Doom 3 leak, wouldn't play on half the graphics cards, you had to type in codes for each map, half the monsters wern't there, levels were not in order and there was only 3 of them, opjects and doors were locked, keycards were missing so you could only play small portions of levels.

So imagine GTA SA, where if you went out of say a certain boundary the game crashed, it didn't work on any Pentium CPU's, there was on speach, saving the game crashed the game, getting onto a bike crashed the game, non of the levels were available and there was no weapons.

Yeah i'd jump at a chance to play that, not
    Somnoe haas to mass produce the game, and they wont do it days before release date right? and it can leak from the factroy like halo 2 did.

9. Games   -   #29
    He said that stuff arrives in stores weeks before. Thats not true, the stuff is printed up to a month before the release date though, although it is only very rarly that stuff is released a month before retail.

10. Games   -   #30
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    what if they realease gta:sa with starfoce 3 protection (like splinter cell: CT) then we will all be fucked

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast