Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any news on Ring2 release?

Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    r u fo real?
    omg i thought it was in theatres today

r u fo real wiv y bad grama & stupd spellin'zzz?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    go look in a mirror and say "samara" 5 times with the lights off at night, and see if you speak proper english.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Either that or a ghost will appear.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Hmm, I saw the movie the day it came out. Meh, its alright. not scary at all but the story line was alright. THen again, the first one was waaaaay better.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Novice
    Hey guys. I went to go see the movie the day it came out and it wasn't good at all. The first one was much better. It was a shoddy sequal. There was actually some parts in the film where the audiance was laughing at a part that was trying to be scary.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Its up on a server i know, the STN release, im thinking if i should get it or not.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Retired
    Rings (2005) (V)

"Rings" features Ryan Merriman as Jake, a high-schooler who becomes obsessed with the videotape and its strange new following. It seems as if the infamous videotape has become a cult following, with many people watching it, seeing how long they can stand to live after watching it and then finally passing it on to the next person, who does the same. They post their experiences online at a public website. People believe that it is a window that shows us either heaven or hell, and that the experience should be cherished and not feared. However, once Jake is introduced to the tape by one of these cults, he starts to unravel as he sees strange things and experiences horrors that no one should ever have to bear. The cult that supposedly had his back and his "tail" (meaning the person who he passes the tape on to) turn their backs on him, wanting to finally have a perspective on what happens on day seven. Also appearing in this short is Emily Van Camp, who plays Jake's classmate Emily. Both Merriman and Van Camp are featured in the upcoming sequel.

This short does a great job of linking the two "Ring" films together. It is shot in a different style that works very well for it, making it both creepy and visually appealing. The script is well-done as is the direction by Jonathan Liebsman. The acting is fine as well. And just in case you were curious, Samara does make an appearance here. And just because this film is short doesn't mean it isn't scary. There are several creepy moments that echo the first film and many jump scares as well. The atmosphere also adds to the intensity.

Runtime: USA:16 min
    http://www.she-is-here.com/ :crying:
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 03-21-2005 at 01:16 AM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    I love the part though where the woman goes "I'm not your f*cking mommy!" Man, that part was so freaken funny! THe whole theater was laughing their ass off. Oh, and when she was putting drugs in her son's sandwitch, damn, she put so much. >_> Hmm, the scene with the deer was pretty funny. You could totally tell that they were animated, but funny nontheless.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Novice
    I know that fuckin dear part was the stupidest thing Ive ever seen in a horror film, I only see that shit on a movie like road trip or Without a Paddle.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    The.Ring.Two.TS-STN - [NUKED]:audio.sounds.horrible.not.direct
    Thats a bs nuke though... sound is direct.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast