Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is There Life Ouside Kazaa?

thanks Jibbler, i'll give er a try!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    IRC sounds real good, and I think i will try it. But a couple of months ago i downloaded a game on kazaa, ran the program(which was suppose to be the game) and it was mirc the program called irc. Not only was I disappionted that it was not the game I though it was, it was filled with viruses!! Trojan horse this Trojan horse that.... Everytime I started up my computer the virus would in the startup menu under Mirc and tried to connect to somebody or something on the internet!! In the process it froze up my pc almost everytime. I tried everything to get kill of it, after many atempts to rid my pc of this virus, it finally subsided. Right now its lays dormant in my pc somewhere until I act upon it. But otherwise I will try this IRC program that you guys speak of- Thanks for the input-

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Lord of the KLF
    as already mentioned irc has a really steep learning curve to it but i u want any help then just join #klchat on irc.p2pchat.net or get the custom k-lite mirc from here, this will autoconnect to #klchat and we can help u from there have fun on irc
    Razz

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    bittorrent i loveeeee bittorrent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12