Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Firefly is better than Star Wars. Yeah that's right.

worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Better than Star Wars?

- the new movie in particular will chronicle the fall of Anakin and subsequent turn into Vader, the rise of the empire and Palpatine, the advent of Strorm Troopers from Clone Troopers, the self-exile of Yoda, the birth of Luke and Leia and their split, and the Jedi Purge. -
    Damn !
    Stop now, you are making the agony
    of waiting worst.
    I keep telling my self -14 more days, just 14 -...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease
    Damn !
    Stop now, you are making the agony
    of waiting worst.
    I keep telling my self -14 more days, just 14 -...
    It'll come soon enough. Don't worry about it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Better than Star Wars?

You're on crack.

The reason there is this thing for Star Wars is because it's universe is highly original and the new movie in particular will chronicle the fall of Anakin and subsequent turn into Vader, the rise of the empire and Palpatine, the advent of Strorm Troopers from Clone Troopers, the self-exile of Yoda, the birth of Luke and Leia and their split, and the Jedi Purge.

Firefly can kiss an ass in comparison. Sorry.
    Wow. Couldn't of said it better,
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Well its obvious if you're not a fan of the original movies there is now way you would be a fan of the newer prequels. I personally can't wait for the next one, so what the first too weren't that great but its star wars. I guess Im just a die hard fan who is hoping the Mr Lucas has woken up to himself and actually made a movie for the fans this time.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Better than Star Wars?

You're on crack.

The reason there is this thing for Star Wars is because it's universe is highly original and the new movie in particular will chronicle the fall of Anakin and subsequent turn into Vader, the rise of the empire and Palpatine, the advent of Strorm Troopers from Clone Troopers, the self-exile of Yoda, the birth of Luke and Leia and their split, and the Jedi Purge.

Firefly can kiss an ass in comparison. Sorry.
    I can see how all those key events are important and must be exciting for Star Wars fans. But Firefly shouldn’t be compared in terms of events and significance. Its originality comes from being simple, it’s us, but in the advanced future. No aliens, no apocalyptic prophecies ect. It’s simply about a crew of salvagers and picks up from there. Due to its short televised life, it didn’t get a chance to fully establish its key plots. We learnt very little, and this next film will explain all. But it’s not going to affect galaxies and the way they live, not in the short run anyway, it will just affect some people

Everything’s still of a higher quality though, And I hardly see how my crack problem is relevant here

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease
    Just like 'Andromeda'.
    There is a line, and you Sir, have crossed that line. I bid you good day

Edit: After reading over the past few posts, I realised that it might have looked like I was sticking up for Andromeda, when I was in agreement that it is in fact, a bag of wank.
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 05-06-2005 at 06:09 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    There is a line, and you Sir, have crossed that line. I bid you good day

Edit: After reading over the past few posts, I realised that it might have looked like I was sticking up for Andromeda, when I was in agreement that it is in fact, a bag of wank.
    Adromeda is horrible in comparison to FireFly.

FireFly was a good show but is wasn't THAT good to be considered near Star Wars.

Hell I'm a sci-fi buff and I wasn't breaking my neck to watch it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Adromeda is horrible in comparison to FireFly.
    You can drop that last part, Adromeda is just plain horrible, Kevin Sorbo is a turd

But why would anyone put baby faced Mark Hamill, trying his very best to act over any of the brilliantly emotional scenes in Firefly? I’d class Firefly as a top cult show. The only shows that come to mind that could give it an inferiority complex, or sit next to it and give it stern looks would be, Angel, Millennium or The X-Files <- Slightly biest(sp?) opinion on that one though

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Got to disagree guys,I liked Andromeda,some origional aliens,the storyline got off to a rocky start but started develop quite well,great battle scenes(who said Hercules in space)plus some very good looking babes

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    You can drop that last part, Adromeda is just plain horrible, Kevin Sorbo is a turd

But why would anyone put baby faced Mark Hamill, trying his very best to act over any of the brilliantly emotional scenes in Firefly? I’d class Firefly as a top cult show. The only shows that come to mind that could give it an inferiority complex, or sit next to it and give it stern looks would be, Angel, Millennium or The X-Files <- Slightly biest(sp?) opinion on that one though
    Babylon 5 is my top sci-fi show easily.

5 seasons written like one book.

It had a Lost appeal.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast