Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Forum

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by j2k4@8 April 2003 - 22:06
    Me and Clocker, we likes Canadians jes fine, yes we do.
    NikkiD-Are you Les Habitante, or "just a Canadian"? I feel it's important to differentiate, though I may be wrong. Feel free to slap my wrists if I am.

Anyway, thanks for the info-thought I was suffering from my normal ration of PC illiteracy.
    I am just a Canadian, a Toronto girl born and bred, but living an hour away from Toronto now. I am not, and have never been "Les Habitante!". Screw the Habs!!! Go Leafs Go!! And I like the Red Wings too...

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    *sings loudly*

"blame canada! blame canada!"

wonder what canadians thought of the South Park movie.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by NikkiD+9 April 2003 - 12:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 9 April 2003 - 12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@8 April 2003 - 22:06
    Me and Clocker, we likes Canadians jes fine, yes we do.
    NikkiD-Are you Les Habitante, or "just a Canadian"? I feel it&#39;s important to differentiate, though I may be wrong. Feel free to slap my wrists if I am.

Anyway, thanks for the info-thought I was suffering from my normal ration of PC illiteracy.
    I am just a Canadian, a Toronto girl born and bred, but living an hour away from Toronto now. I am not, and have never been "Les Habitante&#33;". Screw the Habs&#33;&#33;&#33; Go Leafs Go&#33;&#33; And I like the Red Wings too... [/b][/quote]
    ATTA GIRL, NIKKId&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Really, I should have guessed; the French thought process is not easily disguised.
    Of course you DID do very well on the I.Q. test..........Hmmmmmmm.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123