Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Newbie Alert

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It could have gotten corrupt. I've had that happen to a few of my files a while back.

2. Games   -   #12
    Well I burned the cue with nero, and I was SOOO Happy it started working it loaded let me register and yada yada yada, but then it says insert cd 1 I do that and what do you know the first screen loads up but that is it. NOthing else happens. ANy clues anyone?

3. Games   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    95% of the time, after installing the game you have to crack it. Look on CD1 or the other CD's, see if there is a folder called "crack" or anything similar.

4. Games   -   #14
    No there is nothing that says crack I had the cd keys so I dont' know what the heck is going on.

5. Games   -   #15
    It's possible the file was corrupted when you downloaded. I'd try burning it again, see if that does anything.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    go to a game crack site and download the game crack from there. just becasue it didnt download with one doesnt mean it doesnt need one. youll normally also get an nfo file with the crack that explains where to put the crack

hoepfully that will work
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

7. Games   -   #17
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    I wouldn't register a game, but thats just me I guess

8. Games   -   #18
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Wait, he is trying to burn the CD images. What does this have to do with cracking the game? Isnt he just trying to back the game up?
    Last edited by orcutt989; 05-22-2005 at 04:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12