Thread: irc

Do you guys have an irc room , and if so , any chance of the settings for it?, and if not , do you want one?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    We've tried it before, never seems to pick up.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    want to try one on the servers that share the chat for several p2p progs?, ie morpheus,shareaza and a few others, i have spoken to the owners of the servers and i'm allowed 1 large room, and i thought of this place. offers there anyways, anytime is np.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    the original one irc://irc.p2pchat.net/klchat is still quite active at times.
    there were other small ones set up on soulseek, winmx, filetopia, emule and now ares from time to time
    Last edited by Vargas; 06-08-2005 at 03:48 AM.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Cool. i must visit soon then.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Imploded
    want to try one on the servers that share the chat for several p2p progs?, ie morpheus,shareaza and a few others, i have spoken to the owners of the servers and i'm allowed 1 large room, and i thought of this place. offers there anyways, anytime is np.

I could set up a room, and as long as theres 15 people in it have a pre bot and have thousands of people in there. So im quite sure why you had to ask a servop if you could have a big chan?