Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You People Not Reading The Forum

LISTEN Here folks.................................................................................................

Yes, I guess you need the .bin file. not the cue. My mistake (typo)

I want all the "stupid" people to understand that if you do a forum search OR read the sticky. Then your gonna spend more time playing and enjoying yourself.

For some reason folks seem to think there problems are of utmost importance and nobody could possible have had the same problem as they have. I man really, like there the only ones who would want a copy Command and Conquer Generals................ dohhhhhhh..........

I have been posting in forums for a long time. I map for RTCW, MOH, Quake III and mess with 3dsmax5. Yes people are gonna ask the same questions over and over no matter what forum your in.
    Sometimes, to help someone you have to retype a whole list of steps you have typed 4 or 5 times. This gets old and it makes you wonder if your not just wasting your time. Also, alot of folks never post again to tell you if your advice worked........ I know this is pride, but there has to be some reward for helping.

I never started buring bin or iso until a couple of months ago. Yes I was lost, Yes it frustrated me that things did not work. But I kept reading post and doing searches. IN time I had some of the knowledge that the you pro's have and it only took a few weeks to catch on to what worked and what program to use when getting certain things. People would enjoy there downloads more if they would just take time to learn. I have found that searching for one thing that I learn 5 other things along the way.

All my games work. The same games I see people having trouble with. Thats what counts.
    sure I have made my share of coaster holders, but who hasent.

people follow the advice. do some searching. You will enjoy spending a week to get something and have it work the first time. Its at a point if you add the time spent downloading a re-trying to download again, that it would have been more time/cost effective to just buy the game.

Sorry if stupid was the wrong word. Nobody is stupid. they just don't know or are lazy.........
    have fun......

2. Games   -   #12
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by omnix32@10 April 2003 - 01:34
    Sorry if stupid was the wrong word. Nobody is stupid.
    I wouldn't go that far.

3. Games   -   #13
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    lol, nicely put omnix
    too bad i'm a newbie myself and will probably end up repeating a question to u... B)

4. Games   -   #14

~-- patience just takes practice --~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12