Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Question about Cell Phones

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    My contract is at it's annual renewal stage where I can upgrade my phone for free. I'm not really one for following the mobile phone market but the next phone up from my Sharp GX30 is huge. What I'm looking for is a phone with at least a 1megapixel camera and is quite small.

Provided I can also phone people and text them, aesthetics is the only other important thing.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

I got this one and I've no idea how it works

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    My contract is at it's annual renewal stage where I can upgrade my phone for free. I'm not really one for following the mobile phone market but the next phone up from my Sharp GX30 is huge. What I'm looking for is a phone with at least a 1megapixel camera and is quite small.

Provided I can also phone people and text them, aesthetics is the only other important thing.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

I like the way that phone looks but it sucks on features.

Unlike you, I want ayething on my phone.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by micolithe
    So, basically I've never had a cell phone before. You may be saying to yourself "WHAAAT? A 17 year old with no cell phone? The world I know is a lie!" and, well, the reason I never needed one before is because I really have nobody I would actually talk to besides my friends, and they tend to prefer AIM since we're all usually at one of their houses. My mom wants me to get one because I'm going away to college next year and now I have a car and she's paranoid that I'll be stuck on the side of the road.

BUT I DIGRESS! The question I pose to you, internet, is this: What are some phones that I can basically just connect to my computer and use mp3s as ringtones and jpg/bmp/gif's as backgrounds. That's all I really want it to do. Cause they don't make ringtones of the songs I like.

Any brand/company is fine, as long as it's still commerically available.
    best choice is either nokia 6630 or 9500, i personaly have 9500.. it comes with a stand which connects u with computer as u plug ur mobile to it and then u can transfer file between them, the PC Suite software which comes with it will help u to convert any song u want and import it to ur cell, u can upload any image to ur cell and use it as u Background, it has most multimedia tools installed and many more which can be installed on it. it basicly just like Pocket PC.
    Has Camera with abelity of capturing Movies upto 1 hr.
    most of all it can connect to internet with Boradband speed, has most of office tools like MS Word and Excel, powerfull calender.
    http://mobile.softpedia.com/phones/N...kia-9500.shtml
    http://mobile.softpedia.com/phones/N...kia-6630.shtml

Edit: another option is I-mate PocketPc
    http://mobile.softpedia.com/phones/i...ocket-PC.shtml
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 06-07-2005 at 02:00 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Thanks.

I like the way that phone looks but it sucks on features.

Unlike you, I want ayething on my phone.
    I couldn't be arsed to shop around and since no one said; manker; get this one 'cos it rawks - I bought a pretty one
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345