Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Best Tracker for Audiobooks

Poster BT Rep: +3
    torrentspy has few if you check it out... search or use e directory it is under e e-books section...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Demonoid is by far the best for fun stuff like old and new sci-fi and bestsellers also has educational stuff.

Bitme is almost only for classics,history, sciences and stuff like that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    How come people keep replying to these kind of questions with answers like Mininova (which pretty much just searches Pirate Bay) and other search engines. Torrentspy at least searches Demonoid put will not show all active torrents and is not reliable.

I think everyone who can google knows of the search engines and they don't need to be mentioned Every time someone asks for a site reccomedation.

What do you guys think about agreeing to post tracker sites only and leave out the search engines.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I dont mind getting search engine info. often those are the places i get my leads from.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I agree with the leads part. Thats how I found some of my favorite trackers.

googling instructions:
    1. go to google.com
    2. type in "bittorrent search engine"
    3. click "search"

Anything that shows up on the first 5 screens dosn't really need to be mentioned again in my opinion. Besides thread is "best tracker" and those sites are not trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TheNobleEU's Avatar Post Count Slacker
    Also looking for audiobooks! Great for driving and for tired eyes spent reading things on-topic with the job.

Used to share oodles of audiobooks with the kazza-lite gang when it moved to Soulseek, where I had around 20 gigs of books and lectures. If anyone wants to trade, let me know! Always looking for recommendations too.

Cheers,
    -Noble

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yes, both OiNK and BitMe are invite only now. For joining OiNK try this:

Connect to irc.oink.me.uk
    Join #OiNK
    Follow the intructions and IF you are patient, then you WILL receive an invitation. Just be patient

/metteyya

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Is bitme.org allways invite only, or just temporary till next cleanup?? It's frustrating to find torrents and then find out that it's impossible to download...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BfxVI
    Is bitme.org allways invite only, or just temporary till next cleanup?? It's frustrating to find torrents and then find out that it's impossible to download...
    While it may be frustrating and a bit time consuming...think about all that you are preserving. Allowing a site to be invite only creates a limited amount of security for the site owners and members.

In regards to the best educational torrent site... bitme.org is the best that I've found....and last I checked yes it is invite only.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    oink
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast