Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Never mind the irony, just discuss...

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Alpha Male?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    well i'm thankful that the state can afford the tens of thousands of pounds it's costing to fix my mum's leg. the child support from when i was small and both parents were unemployed. the disability allowance for my mum while she has a frame on. free education. the jobseekers allowance and free healthcare for me :chav:.

when i'm rich i won't forget that and as long as that's where the tax goes i'm happy paying it

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    well i'm thankful that the state can afford the tens of thousands of pounds it's costing to fix my mum's leg. the child support from when i was small and both parents were unemployed. the disability allowance for my mum while she has a frame on. free education. the jobseekers allowance and free healthcare for me :chav:.

when i'm rich i won't forget that and as long as that's where the tax goes i'm happy paying it
    It was all a pleasure mate, NP.

You can buy me a pint when your boat comes in :beerchug:

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i feel like a bit of a leech after reading that back

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i feel like a bit of a leech after reading that back

Better that than a tax dodger, or an Estate Agent.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Hmmm by that you would think no one gets dicked in this country.

Some folk work their asses off, get laid off, get hurt and can't support their family and pay for medical insurance.

There is plenty of work out there. However, with our country letting new folks in by the ton and spending money for the welfare of other countries, we shit on our own.

I hear this same talk from folk that "are doing fine now" and most of them don't have a clue. There are even some that were fortunate enough to come from very little and still make it that talk down on others without knowing individual circumstances.

A person that just doesn't want to work can't say shit but they ain't the only ones that can't make ends meet.
    Busy, I am one of those who came from nothing. Granted I am still only middle class, but I am more than comfortable.

Do you really want me say what I think of the illegal immigration issue?

I am sorry that there are several who are getting "dicked" around, but it ties back to my feelings, if you are an adult who lets yourself get "dicked" around, I have no sympathy whatsoever. Go work the street corner, pay is probably better anyway.
    Sorry to say it but adults do get dicked around due to greed, mismanagement, etc.

You have a slim view of our great country.

I too came from the gutter...to an extent. I also had it better than some to start of with. I had a single mom making ends meet that never went on welfare and I lived in the hood...first in DC then in a worse spot in Maryland.

I am more than comfortable and have taken on a family. However, I am not blind to what fucks up the less than fortunate....just because I'm doing well.

It ain't always their fault.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon

Busy, I am one of those who came from nothing. Granted I am still only middle class, but I am more than comfortable.

Do you really want me say what I think of the illegal immigration issue?

I am sorry that there are several who are getting "dicked" around, but it ties back to my feelings, if you are an adult who lets yourself get "dicked" around, I have no sympathy whatsoever. Go work the street corner, pay is probably better anyway.
    Sorry to say it but adults do get dicked around due to greed, mismanagement, etc.

You have a slim view of our great country.

I too came from the gutter...to an extent. I also had it better than some to start of with. I had a single mom making ends meet that never went on welfare and I lived in the hood...first in DC then in a worse spot in Maryland.

I am more than comfortable and have taken on a family. However, I am not blind to what fucks up the less than fortunate....just because I'm doing well.

It ain't always their fault.
    Well said.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    I have never experienced a war
    yet I have experienced an arguement, a fight, a disargreement
    i am a small person - if i was bigger maybe i would experience war...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456