Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of area do you live in?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Wot webcam?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk/com...ebcams/cam1.asp

Sorry Snny it was in another thread.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    lynx's Avatar .
    I think you should go and give us another wave.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Up until a few years ago the local council flew the Hammer and Sickle at their offices(No joke).
    You're saying it as if it was a bad thing.

Anyway, my neighbourhood is comprised of post-WWII buildings that didn't age very well, as did the inhabitants... Crime is pretty nonexistent here, but move for only a couple of hundreds of meters and it's drugs and whores galore.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Is there a special bit of software I've got to install, cos I can't see anything on that cam, and I definitely want to have a glimpse of Boabland.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Up until a few years ago the local council flew the Hammer and Sickle at their offices(No joke).
    You're saying it as if it was a bad thing.

Anyway, my neighbourhood is comprised of post-WWII buildings that didn't age very well, as did the inhabitants... Crime is pretty nonexistent here, but move for only a couple of hundreds of meters and it's drugs and whores galore.
    You get that in alot of places, Its like theres an invisible border, one part is fucked the other isent.

An extreme example is somewhere like China, Goat and carrage next to a BMW on the same road whats that about

7. Lounge   -   #37
    lynx's Avatar .
    Is there a special bit of software I've got to install, cos I can't see anything on that cam, and I definitely want to have a glimpse of Boabland.
    It should just appear in your browser. Maybe it is blocked somehow. Peerguardian?

It's quite funny atm, there's quite a few small birds flying about but the camera isn't fast enough to get a clear image so they look like ghostly streaks.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    It should just appear in your browser. Maybe it is blocked somehow. Peerguardian?
    Nope.
    Won't work in FF or IE.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TFFTn
    OK. I thought I would ask this as I dont think Its been asked in this forum before.

What kind of area do YOU live in? Personaly I live in an area where people sell drugs, get massed up everyday and you cant walk the streets unless you have a little fighting talk in you. Obviousy theres people that are not like that but...many are.

Its quite sad how its like that but hey, thats the cards Ive been given in life, I constantly have to live upto a rep where Im not idiot that cant be picked on, but really Im just a guy that wants to cain the net, walk tha steets and not fear being the GONK that everone hates.

Just the reality of my life. What about you guyz?
    I live in a farm rural area. My street has a horse riding stable, strawberry orchard, etc.

I have one neighbor..woods to left, back, and across the street from me.

There are frogs, slugs, and weird ass spiders with huge red back-sides .

There is plenty of development on my street (which is very long) but to my left there is an electrical tower in the woods (about 300 feet away) so I don't have to worry about "new houses" popping up around.

I used to live in da hood and have been in many fights coming up as well.

It's up to you change your situation and also be lucky. I have done my dirt but been fortunate enough to have never been arrested.

I don't know how old you are (I assume high-school) but stay in the books without becoming a geek. Despite where I lived, I was a high-honor student in a program that had me taking college courses in high-school. Yet I could still go outside and knock someone out.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #40
    lynx's Avatar .
    Nope.
    Won't work in FF or IE.
    Do you get a box saying "Camera Image"?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast