Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pisexy.org Invites

malyo's Avatar Poster
    I have some invites, but I can lose all my invites if I invite a leecher or even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by PiSEXY's FAQ
    If the people who you invite turn out just to be leechers(or other bad manners) ..we will take your option to invite people away .. or in extreme worst cases we could ban you. (inviting people who upload torrents with spyware other crap .. people who spam the boards saying pimpie is NOT sexy)
    So if you want an invite from me please post a link to your profile at another site (filelist, torrentit, torrentbytes, demonoids, filemp3...).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +1
    i understand about the leeching thing... heres a couple of screenshots of my ratios.... to bad ET is gone, it was much nicer mostly been using torrentspy now....
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    malyo's Avatar Poster
    I'm sorry podium123456 but I'm not sending you an invite for two reasons. First you only prove good ratio with 1-2GB downloaded and the second and more important is that your 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th posts are on the invites section and your first 10 were made in 20 mins and IMO didn't contribute a lot to the site.
    Maybe you can find an invite elsewhere but I'm not giving you one until you have a good ratio with 15GB downloaded min or become a better contributor on this site.
    I might be doing a mistake not inviting you but once again i'm sorry.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Damn! you grillin me here bud! lol like i said most of my activity was on ET (probably around a 150 up, 100 down) havent done much anywhere else since it went down.... aaaaanyway forgot about this other site i used to hit up a lot --- hope this meets your criteria

http://bt.xbox-sky.com/usercp.php?uid=92344
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by podium123456; 06-24-2005 at 12:30 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by podium123456
    Damn! you grillin me here bud! lol like i said most of my activity was on ET (probably around a 150 up, 100 down) havent done much anywhere else since it went down.... aaaaanyway forgot about this other site i used to hit up a lot --- hope this meets your criteria

http://bt.xbox-sky.com/usercp.php?uid=92344
    I will give you a shot. I can and will keep track of you.

Your invitation has been send!
    A invitation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]). If your invite doesn't respond to the email, it will be deleted automatically after a few days.

Ricochet

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    please i want invite to pisexy
    [email protected]
    i agree to have a good ratio

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    possible for me to get one as well? [email protected]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster
    can i get an invite? [email protected]
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Pisexy has shut its doors to all invites at this time, maybe in the future we will be accepting more invites...

Zeus
    Last edited by zeustke165; 06-30-2005 at 02:05 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Nardz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    here is a screen shoot of my ratio over at bitsoup.org i was hopeing someone could help me out with a invite to pisexy.org or torrentit.org

[email protected]

Last edited by Nardz; 07-01-2005 at 06:10 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast