Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GTA VICE CITY download

samjam

Angry

/removed. check the board rules.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-01-2005 at 10:28 PM.

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Quote Originally Posted by willhub
    got it working, found a full crack that stops the disk check, how the hell do i setup multi theft auto 0.1 now?, it asks for ip adress, port and pass, but i dont know any of them, could someone tell me how to set it up

thanks in advance to anyone that can help me
    You shouldnt have to do any of that. YOu should be able to just type in a username, and play the game.

Last time tried MTA didn't work with a bootlegged copy because it detects the .exe is not what it should be. If anyone can find a mini image or a Clone then it will work.

Also the original release of the game did not come with a NO CD Crack, but with a Crack. This means you had to have the cd in while you play. There have been No Cd Cracks released now, along with updates and cracks for those updates.

3. Games   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989

You shouldnt have to do any of that. YOu should be able to just type in a username, and play the game.

Last time tried MTA didn't work with a bootlegged copy because it detects the .exe is not what it should be. If anyone can find a mini image or a Clone then it will work.

Also the original release of the game did not come with a NO CD Crack, but with a Crack. This means you had to have the cd in while you play. There have been No Cd Cracks released now, along with updates and cracks for those updates.

Actually i came across a no cd crack for VC in kazaa lol, i was very suspicoius about it, but it worked..
    Last edited by Formula1; 08-02-2005 at 02:45 PM.

4. Games   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

Actually i came across a no cd crack for VC in kazaa lol, i was very suspicoius about it, but it worked..

Yes, like i said a No Cd Crack was released for the game later on, but in the ISO's under the folder Crack is just the Crack and not the No Cd Crack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12