Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Thread: I would like to argue something pretty important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Really, I can't keep pointing out your mistakes for you, try looking at the links you've posted, and the things you've said about the government being controlled by zionists/religious people, and all the bad zionists planning to steal the land, and try, at least try to drag yourself out of that bottomless pit of rampant idiocy you are currently occupying.

l've really had it with you Snny, you're just a useless troll. Now you expect me to find faults in my posts because you have failed miserably to do so. l've given you every opportunity to be specific, you have looked and looked and can find nothing, so you flame. Well stick it, you're nothing but an immature kid with nothing worthwhile to say.

And he certainly hasn't claimed that all settlers are thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    They knew it was not Israeli land, and went in anyway, because they want "Greater Israel".

They wanted to make it impossible to give the land back to the Palestinians.

They knew what they were doing was illegal and immoral and did it anyway.

I have no sympathy for them.
    The thefts came after the establishment of "International Law", and Israel is a member of the United Nations, therfore recognising this law.

I have no sympathy for any settlers losing their land, as it was never theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx
    The trouble is some of them returned to find an Israeli squatter living in their home. Other's were forcibly evicted in the manner I indicated. That's not a result of war, it is pure simple theft, there isn't any other way to describe it, and it had the backing of the Israeli courts, army and (possibly by neglect) the Israeli parliament. Theft of a parcel of land is a completely different concept from occupation of a territory.

That's why all the illegal settlements in the occupied zones should be removed.
    Sit on it!
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

2. The Drawing Room   -   #542
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RioDeLeo
    Why do you keep mentioning (incorrectly each time) my position on the board? Do you think I shouldn't have opinions because I'm a moderator? Do you think I shouldn't expose your BS? Or is it perhaps that I'm actually being quite effective at revealing your crap?
    You take on an air of superiority because you're on the staff, you seem to think your exulted position extends to your opinions, well it doesn't, you talk crap and act crap. l'm surprised you haven't deleted some of my posts that are critical of you, as you have done to others who had the audacity to speak up against your methods.
    Well lynx never told you to STFU and he leaves you to you opinions, so WTF are you talking about?

He ain't doin' no more than what SnnY is.

Persecution complex.
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-19-2005 at 04:25 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Persecution complex.
    STFU!!! and GTFO!!!
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

4. The Drawing Room   -   #544
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Persecution complex.
    STFU!!! and GTFO!!!
    Make me Billy, make me.

Damn weren't you banned once? So was I.

Isn't that sumthin?
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-19-2005 at 04:34 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #545
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    Wow this thread has flown off topic....

Rio, you stated that I stated lies - that the Syrians do not want the Golan back - well, it's a fact that every 6 months, Israel and Syria re-sign a ceasefire and an agreement that states that the current border with Syria will remain as is.... Crap? I don't think so...

Actually, Syria do want the Golan Hights back, however Israel illegaly ANNEXED them, which means they are unable to give them back unless they have a majority in your parliament followed by a majority in a referendum.

Syria have also stated that they may be willing to give up claim to them, if Israel goes back to the pre 1967 borders otherwise. The Hights belonged to about 3/4 million Syrians prior to Israel invading them.

You also said we started the war - please try to think what would have happened if we didn't. Hard to think? Not for me it isn't... It's pretty obviouse what would have happened if we did not defend ourselves from the start.
    That killing of the kid - Why is it relevant? I mean, no one has taken into account the many murders taken out by Palestinian terrorists.. Which probably means that most of them - you don't care about, so why should I care so much about a killing that happened BY MISTAKE 5 years ago...!?
    Please try to think why Arabs at that time felt so threatened by Israel.

Perhaps this clip from a newspaper interview with King Saud from 1954 will help...

Mr. Lilienthal: …Your Majesty a few months ago… said that the Arabs do not care if they sacrifice a few million persons in order to put an end to the Zionists in Palestine.

His Majesty then said: Frankly what I said is what I urge and preach. It is the only answer to what has been published by the responsible persons of Israel about the necessity that Israel should expand to comprise the beds of the Tigris and Euphrates, the Sinai Peninsula and the northern part of Saudi Arabia, including Medina, which is one of the two Holy Towns and the Burial place of the Moslems’ Prophet, and which is after all my own land and the land of every Arab and Moslem. We have learned of this Zionist ambition from the statements of Israeli leaders and its creators who pleaded the course yesterday, and are still pleading it today. They are making no secret of this scheme, and they have made its study part of the school curriculum in Israel, where they cram the students’ heads with these fanciful schemes. There is no answer to what they are after except this antidote, and the preparation of what we can in field of might and force.
    The whole interview can be seen here

If Israel was not only stating that it is going to expand, but also teaching it in their schools at that time... what would you expect the surrounding countries to do?

Every Arab country has stated often that they will recognise Israel, if they go back to the pre-1967, mandated borders and stop laying claim to the Greater Israel.

The 2nd part of that caveat is a fact for maybe 90% of the israeli population, however you still include the 2 rivers in your national flag.

Hardly not laying claim in a diplomatic sense though, is it?

The 1st part of the caveat, is what is always being talked about, and which you yourself admit is not going to happen.

I would have thought recognition as a country by your neighbours would have been the biggest step towards security you could make...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #546
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    l've really had it with you Snny, you're just a useless troll. Now you expect me to find faults in my posts because you have failed miserably to do so. l've given you every opportunity to be specific, you have looked and looked and can find nothing, so you flame. Well stick it, you're nothing but an immature kid with nothing worthwhile to say.
    But I have pointed out faults, over and over, and you still isn't accepting it.

I can't help you if you refuse to look

The thefts came after the establishment of "International Law", and Israel is a member of the United Nations, therfore recognising this law.

I have no sympathy for any settlers losing their land, as it was never theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx
    The trouble is some of them returned to find an Israeli squatter living in their home. Other's were forcibly evicted in the manner I indicated. That's not a result of war, it is pure simple theft, there isn't any other way to describe it, and it had the backing of the Israeli courts, army and (possibly by neglect) the Israeli parliament. Theft of a parcel of land is a completely different concept from occupation of a territory.

That's why all the illegal settlements in the occupied zones should be removed.
    He disagrees with me on whether israelis has the rights keep the land. And lynx also said that not all of it was acquired that way. They and I disagree on how many people knew about the thefts, and whether the innocent ones have the rights to keep it.

That doesn't mean they are saying that all settlers are thieves

Again, I can't help you if you refuse to see it.

Please get help, and stop pestering people on the internet.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-19-2005 at 05:02 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #547
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    No, you tried to claimed the site you had linked to, a palestinian site, was sponsored by those Zionist organisations. You were (again) deliberately trying to confuse the issue. Once again I had to expose your crap

Bullshit! l said if the person wanted to learn about Zionism he should check the site out, you really are full of it, even when you're caught out lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    @Rio:
    Where else a better place to get info about Zionism and the Jews than an Arab website?? You surprise me time after time, over and over...

The guys are right - your insults and flaming are getting a bit too repetitive, and you post them too often..... Please stop.

Sponsored by the Joint Program for Jewish Education of the State of Israel,
    the Jewish Agency for Israel and the World Zionist Organization.
    Direct quotation, still care to insist that you didn't claim that a Palestinian web site was sponsored by Zionist organisations?

You intermingled fact and nonsense. I cut out some of the crap and left your "facts", and they were still nonsense. Had I cut out all the crap there would have been nothing left to quote. Maybe that would have been better, since your opinions are so distorted they don't seem to be worth much.
    You did nothing of the sort, you deliberately misrepresented what l had said, which is typical of people like you.
    People like me?

You don't even know a thing about me.
    I simply keep quoting your exact words back at you, how is that misrepresentation? You are getting boring.

Why do you keep mentioning (incorrectly each time) my position on the board? Do you think I shouldn't have opinions because I'm a moderator? Do you think I shouldn't expose your BS? Or is it perhaps that I'm actually being quite effective at revealing your crap?
    You take on an air of superiority because you're on the staff, you seem to think your exulted position extends to your opinions, well it doesn't, you talk crap and act crap. l'm surprised you haven't deleted some of my posts that are critical of you, as you have done to others who had the audacity to speak up against your methods.
    If you think that's an air of superiority, it can only be because you've got an inferiority complex.
    As for deleting posts, I have only ever deleted posts which were generally offensive in nature or against the rules. Prove me wrong. I challenge you. Prove me wrong. Or retract the statement and STFU.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #548
    I also pointed out there were Arab settlers of Jewish land, and felt the same thing about them, i believe.

However I stand by my statements that anyone, of whatever faith or nationality, that has "settled" someone elses land.. whether it be Brits in Cyprus, Jews in Palestine/Golan Hights or Syrians taking over abandoned Jewish houses... should not be allowed to stay without "buying" said property from the original owners, if they no longer want it.

If the real owners wish to keep their land, then those that live there now should be removed.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #549
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I also pointed out there were Arab settlers of Jewish land, and felt the same thing about them, i believe.

However I stand by my statements that anyone, of whatever faith or nationality, that has "settled" someone elses land.. whether it be Brits in Cyprus, Jews in Palestine/Golan Hights or Syrians taking over abandoned Jewish houses... should not be allowed to stay without "buying" said property from the original owners, if they no longer want it.

If the real owners wish to keep their land, then those that live there now should be removed.
    On the face of the statement I agree, however just out of interest.... Do you have a time scale for this?

Is it 1 generation, 2,3,4 ....100, 200 years?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #550
    Since the foundation of the UN, as this is generally accepted as the start of any relevant "International Law"

EDIT:

This doesnt stop certain Governments compensating certain minorities for things that happened in the past BTW
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 07-19-2005 at 06:38 PM.