Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Gamecube Owners?

wow, I am impressed about how civil this thread as been. no Fanboy bashing, flaming, or anyhting! I am a proud owner of a GC and i have to say it is great. I am sure the Ps2 and X-box are great too, but I have always liked nintendo. some say the GC is geared for younger people. but its not ture. the GC is greared towards EVERYONE from a 5 year old to a 30 year old. and its hard to deny that Nintendo is one of (if not the ) best game developers around. Thats what i liek about them They can support themselves with their own talent. where ther other two need 2nd, and 3rd parties to keep their systems alive. but most peopel buy Nintendo consoles just for their games.

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by Bass@23 April 2003 - 21:43
    I havn`t seen the game cube,so wouldn`t like to comment on it, but I have had SEVEN...... YES...... SEVEN PS2`s, because they kept knackering. Thats in 1 year, and finally they agreed to send me a brand new 1. That has only been repaired once! I`m tellin` ya,Sony`s customer care totally sucks, and the PS2 is a shit fuckin product built with sub-standard components, masked by Sony`s previously good reputation, and if anything goes wrong with it i`ll fix it me self.

PS2.........FUCKIN` CRAP!

cheers,
    Bass.
    Let me give you some advice. buy your stuff at wallmart and keep the receipt. You can take it back for a brand new one everytime. Screw Ps2 customer support. let wallmart deal with them. Been through 3 ps2 consoles myself. My friends have been through a few too lol.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    HAHAHA u guys suck nuts. HAHAHAHA u guys have had to go thur PS2 i bought a PS2 when it first came out and i yet to have a problem. PS2 kicked ass thur the console wars. when the PS3 drops history will repeat itself

4. Games   -   #24
    Honestly, the only reason that PS2 and Xbox do better than the GC is because of marketing. It's all a numbers game. PS2 had the support of the PS one behind it. It was the first main stream console that used CD support. (the Sega I forget the name of it, was first...but didn't have the advertisment support to make it big)...that is why more game companies signed on with PS. It's cheaper to make a CD game than a Cartridge (N64) game. So with that PS had more support. Xbox has Satansoft backing them...so in conclusion....GC makes games to be fun. Xbox makes cutting edge games....and PS2 gets the most support from the gaming companies.

Game Cube may not have as many games....or the most advanced games...but they do have the best ratio of good games to crap ones.

But that's just my opinion

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    I think gamecube is for younger peeps but :"> i have one i only got it to play one game Resident evil. All the rest of the games are little pink shits thats run around getting stars and stuff. I got a ps2 to play resident evil cv then the poos put a realy good game for 15+ peeps on a gamcube for 5+ peeps i was mad at the time but nm now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123