Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GTA San Andres now AO (18+)

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well my little niece which is 10 is playin Vice City and I know she will switch to San Andreas in a minute and it isn't currupting her mind at all she is just trying to pass missions because she has sense of right and wrond so that 18 and over shit is dumb if u teach your kids right from wrong and they know u don't play u will have no problem.

2. Games   -   #42
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Gre1
    Well my little niece which is 10 is playin Vice City and I know she will switch to San Andreas in a minute and it isn't currupting her mind at all she is just trying to pass missions because she has sense of right and wrond so that 18 and over shit is dumb if u teach your kids right from wrong and they know u don't play u will have no problem.
    lol its not because of that, its because there's a fully clothed sex game you can do in the game...

3. Games   -   #43
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    So it's ok for a 10 y/o to watch Scarface?

18+ is correct in my mind for imo one of the best game series ever, adults only.

Kids copy, does'nt have to be the actions from the game, but maybe the language? drug scenes? etc etc, I would'nt let my 12y/o nephew play it, nor will my sister.

Jonno

4. Games   -   #44
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    .........and now lawmakers are pushing for M-rated games sold to underage kids a finable offense.

I love when I'm right. This is some shit that should have been done years ago.

Dumbass politicians and dumbass Rockstar.

The Rock was already pushing the envelope as it was.

Now they will lose sales because it will push more kids to.........theft and piracy actually.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #45
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    3d sex in a mode of rendered graphics sucks ass. The hot coffee mod isn't even pleasurable.

6. Games   -   #46
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    .........and now lawmakers are pushing for M-rated games sold to underage kids a finable offense.

I love when I'm right. This is some shit that should have been done years ago.

right about what? as far as i see it's a matter of oppinion.

all i know is... so far research has proven violent games to reduce stress, and it's never ever had a proven link to an actual act of violence.

i'd let any kid play any game over the age of say... 14? they already know what sex is and how to swear, a video game will not shock them.

so even your oppinion seems to be wrong

7. Games   -   #47
    ...whatever the rating... game rocks!

8. Games   -   #48
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    games great, controversey only gave it more hype, isnt rockstar trying to say they actually lost profit in the 4th quarter or something? i mean really a couple billion in profits the first 3 quarters is only chump change. doing all that to get the hot coffee thing, for what, 2 seconds of horribly simulated sex, big woop, easter egg, M rating was enough, dont know why they had to be dumbass' and go AO on us.

9. Games   -   #49
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It has been banned in Australia (seeing we have no AO classification)

http://www.palgn.com.au/article.php?...04f17aa5499cc6

10. Games   -   #50
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    there should be some legislation that requires people to look at what they ban instead of just listening to rumour

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast