Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: They Don't Share!

Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF+12 April 2003 - 00:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 12 April 2003 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Newton@12 April 2003 - 00:07
    Some people arent stupid but ALT + F4 Closes the current active window, nothing else..
    Which will stop the sharing. [/b][/quote]
    Hhahahahahahaa... NOT&#33; (Nice try though) This was not funny but nasty and stupid. They gave this advice to people on www.spelpunt.nl and if they did that they would loose points (and the one that gave the "advice" gained the points)

In this case nobody loses his/her point but only their humour (yet again gained by just 1 person.. you&#33

For being funny you need at least 2 people... (who will tell you if you are funny if your alone?)

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    I dont have an external hard drive.

Ive got a 40gb that is full just from installed stuff
    80 gb for the movies which is full

Now look, IF one more person downloads from me, and isnt sharing files, I cant see them, I swear I will format that hdd, I have it all on cd anyway, whats next?

Ill use the 80gb for my windows, and the 40gb for storage, I am sick of leeches, 1 more = the plug for everyone.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rocktron+15 April 2003 - 17:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 15 April 2003 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JmiF@12 April 2003 - 00:12
    <!--QuoteBegin--Newton
    @12 April 2003 - 00:07
    Some people arent stupid but ALT + F4 Closes the current active window, nothing else..

Which will stop the sharing.
    Hhahahahahahaa... NOT&#33; (Nice try though) This was not funny but nasty and stupid. They gave this advice to people on www.spelpunt.nl and if they did that they would loose points (and the one that gave the "advice" gained the points)

In this case nobody loses his/her point but only their humour (yet again gained by just 1 person.. you&#33

For being funny you need at least 2 people... (who will tell you if you are funny if your alone?) [/b][/quote]
    I did tell you no more olive branch.

You are a computer illiterate moron with dillusions of adequacy. Stop spouting your bad advice at people it is not helpfull. You are in short a half wit.

I really don&#39;t need externall validation from someone like you. I have tolerated your nonsense in the past out of a sense of community. Like I said in my last post to you, I won&#39;t make the same mistake again. Plenty of people have enjoyed and gained from my advice, humour and posting of sigs / hashes. It is more than can be said of you.

I have had a long hard day, I am in no mood to suffer fools. Now go away, you pathetic buffoon.

Is that clear enough for you.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by fallenknight308@14 April 2003 - 17:59
    If your on a dial-up like I am, just restrict your uploads to 1. this will conserve your bandwidth.
    If your on cable, what the hell are you bitching about? I would kill to have cable or dsl&#33;
    (some people are never happy) B)
    In any case, set your upload BANDWIDTH (under the advanced tab) to something reasonable for your connection.

24 kilobits works decently for good 56k connections.
    64 kilobits for slow broadband users.
    128-512 for the faster broadband users...

I&#39;ve yet to find someone with an "infinite" upload speed...

5. File Sharing   -   #35

Now look, IF one more person downloads from me, and isnt sharing files, I cant see them, I swear I will format that hdd, I have it all on cd anyway, whats next?
    You expect every one of the 10 million users to care, grow up.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by rastilin@16 April 2003 - 06:09

You expect every one of the 10 million users to care, grow up.
    I still think this guy believes everyone on the network reads this forum. Most of the people that are on this forum really do care about the program and sharing. Acecool, you bitching at the wrong group dude

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Xanex's Avatar Poster
    Is that browsing bug still around?

The one which if they share a lot of files means that k-lite of kmd crashes&#33;

Xan

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xanex@17 April 2003 - 08:12

The one which if they share a lot of files means that k-lite of kmd crashes&#33;

Xan
    Yeah, still hits me too -- as I search who I&#39;m uploading to for new files.

It seems cumulative -- if you get a search of someone who is sharing 1,000+ files that will mean the magic point which finally crashes K-lite will be LOWER. After awhile, it gets slower and slower till it dies...

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Switeck+18 April 2003 - 02:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Switeck @ 18 April 2003 - 02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Xanex@17 April 2003 - 08:12

Xan
    Yeah, still hits me too -- as I search who I&#39;m uploading to for new files.

It seems cumulative -- if you get a search of someone who is sharing 1,000+ files that will mean the magic point which finally crashes K-lite will be LOWER. After awhile, it gets slower and slower till it dies... [/b][/quote]
    So, as I share well over 6,000 files I am doing people a favour by using the privacy option.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF@15 April 2003 - 18:21
    I have had a long hard day, I am in no mood to suffer fools. Now go away, you pathetic buffoon.

Is that clear enough for you.
    Yes it is JmiF&#33; Thanks for that..

This will be my last reply on anything you will ever say from now on... happy? I am&#33;

Doei&#33;

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast