Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: list of all free mmorpg????

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    if u steal someone else's key, the key will probably be banned, meaning that neither of u can play.

u can, however, go around that. go to a store like wal-mart, with flexible return policies. buy the game, write down the key, and then return it.

2. Games   -   #12
    lol, yea but then when the game is bought, then both is banned.

in the uk we dont have wal-mart, we have asda, wich is owned by wal-mart, well most stuff in the uk is american.

3. Games   -   #13
    Knight online is a pretty good mmorpg... the graphics are bit but otherwise a got game.

4. Games   -   #14
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    go to a store like wal-mart, with flexible return policies. buy the game, write down the key, and then return it.
    You know..... thats a pretty shitty thing to do

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by willhub
    lol, yea but then when the game is bought, then both is banned.

in the uk we dont have wal-mart, we have asda, wich is owned by wal-mart, well most stuff in the uk is american.

Woolworths (UK) leave the manuals and CD Keys in their display boxes, go into a Woolworths and look interested at the game, read the back then pop the case open, rip the CD Key out and leave.

They won't be able to ban the cd key because it's gone isn't it.

6. Games   -   #16
    lol, i dont want to do somthing like that, and most of the time its printing on the manual, so your going to have to nick the manual, if my mum and dad found out they would kill me, cos its practicaly stealing :p, laving manuals in boxes is a pretty lame thing to do.

peerzy have u ever snagged the cd key from the box before ??

7. Games   -   #17
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    You could get Guild Wars, and then play that, its free online mmorpg action.

EDIT: DONT LISTEN TO ME! This is wrong.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 08-01-2005 at 04:51 PM.

8. Games   -   #18
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    lol, i dont want to do somthing like that, and most of the time its printing on the manual, so your going to have to nick the manual, if my mum and dad found out they would kill me, cos its practicaly stealing :p, laving manuals in boxes is a pretty lame thing to do.

he has.

9. Games   -   #19

Most of the time it;s on a little sticker on the inside of the DVD case, and when it's not you just pretend to look at the manual and rip the tiny piece that has the CD Key printed on it out. It's usually on the back of the manual so just rip the back page or something. I've done it loads of times and i really doubt your parents will see a ripped piece of paper and automatically think "He's stealing CD Keys"

10. Games   -   #20

Icon3

hey, can anyone give me some info on mmorpgames that are free to play online???

http://www.onrpg.com/ftopic136.html

^ all of free ones ... all are sux except gunz is sweet~ gate to heaven and kal is ok

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast