Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hear through the grapevine...

to clarify: i didn't choose links to right wing sites to make a point about bias. i just couldn't find mention of the story at any other mainstream sites that could be considered more impartial.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 08-04-2005 at 01:08 AM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    oh, i wasn't saying anything by it. the site just made me giggle

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    The damn coppers and the **AA's had better stay away from my holy shrine of the internet and filesharing god's then

I have my rights too
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...that police forces in the U.K. must remove their footware before conducting any raid upon a domicile wherein are Muslim inhabitants.

Way to go, you guys...
    Only Bedfordshire... and they probably only have one Islamic household in their area

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Rapid entry needs to be the last resort and raids into Muslim houses are discouraged for a number of religious dignity reasons.
    Fuck awf!!! Should they come in slowly? Wtf is the point of a raid? Ya may as well call first or knock at the door lightly and say please.

Police should seek to avoid looking at unclad Muslim women and allow them an opportunity to dress and cover their heads.
    No police should seek to avoid looking at any unclad women unless they they are hiding something (but if unclad, where would they be hiding someth....oh neva mind)

For reasons of dignity officers should seek to avoid entering occupied bedrooms and bathrooms even before dawn.
    "My fellow terrorists....you have 'till dawn to stash yo shit. Better yet, be out of the house before then...well fuck it, they no longer do raids anyway."

Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises and may necessitate extensive cleaning of the house and disposal of household items.
    Great everyone else that may be innocent gets a bite in the ass. Ya wanna be a criminal...switch faiths andwhatnot. You a get a less a hassle a.

Advice should be sought before considering the use of cameras and camcorders due to the risk of capturing individuals, especially women, in inappropriate dress.
    "While getting that advice, I'll just be stashing my shit in a different place....no, no, don't mind me...uh huh..go get that advice doohicky, gogo."

Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station.
    ...and clothing is not to be checked for bombs to take to the police station. Mmk?

Everyone else not Muslim You SUCK!!!
    Mmk?
    If people are praying at home officers should stand aside and not disrupt the prayer. They should be allowed the opportunity to finish.
    ...but once you finish that prayer, a can of ass-whippin and a barrel of butt-kickin' can commence. No, no STFU you had your prayer.

Officers should not take shoes into the houses, especially in areas that might be kept pure for prayer purposes.
    "My fellow Muslims....
    Once the officers call after dawn (or knock at the door) to advise you of an impending raid, try to stash/flush anything that might considered illegal and throw thumb tacks all over the floor. Broken glass would also buy you some time"
    In the current climate the justification for pre-dawn raids on Muslim houses needs to be clear and transparent.
    One clear and trasparent justification....

...we previously warned them of pre-dawn raids.
    Non-Muslims are not allowed to touch holy books, Qurans or religious artifacts without permission. Where possible, Muslim officers in a state of 'Wudhu' (preparation before prayer) should be used for this purpose.
    The Qu'ran.............

A great place to store yo guns and shit. (just cut a square in the pages)

"And, you can put your weed in there"

----The Hot Chick
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-04-2005 at 03:33 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    i have a question about dignity. why is it ok to show and name a guy being arrested naked, at gunpoint for being suspected of having links to terrorism on TV over and over. especially when it seems they're more likely to get attacked by lightning sharks than actually charged with anything

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    my point exactly

edit: i'm mixing up my msn smiley code and and forum smiley code
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 08-04-2005 at 09:34 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I have heard this too. Also they aren't allowed to look at muslim women they think may be not fully dressed (in the islamic way), not use sniffer dogs and not conduct raids before dawn as they may be praying.

And guess what? Our MP's have gone on an 80 day holiday when they have important stuff to deal with

Viva la revolution I say

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Sorry TehDave but the only pics I have seen are the of the man with his top off. Does that count as being naked now?

I think you will find that they will be charged, especially seeing as durka matey who was nicked in Italy has admitted to knowing them and going off bombing with them

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast