Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: lossless music sites?

i have been trying to sign up on pedro's bt music tracker, but i cannot seem to get the link to their FAQ page right! i always get an error message. Can someone help?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzer View Post
    i have been trying to sign up on pedro's bt music tracker, but i cannot seem to get the link to their FAQ page right! i always get an error message. Can someone help?
    http://forum.btmusic.org/

Just go there and follow directions for people who want to be members.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Beats me why FLAC has become so popular. It ain't lossless by any stretch of the imagination. Just try listening and comparing on a decent pair of speakers and you'll immediately know the difference. If ppl want truly lossless audio why not just upload iso's or .wav files (is there any site which has them btw?)

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by waterloo View Post
    Beats me why FLAC has become so popular. It ain't lossless by any stretch of the imagination. Just try listening and comparing on a decent pair of speakers and you'll immediately know the difference. If ppl want truly lossless audio why not just upload iso's or .wav files (is there any site which has them btw?)
    Do a comparison on Soundforge comparing FLAC and WAV and the dynamic range is identical.

Is a pair of Martin Logan Summit's good enough?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    martins2002
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3733127/...o_torrent_pack

This torrent contains archive with approximately 8000 torrents from Btmusic.org tracker. To download music from Btmusic.org, You need to find valid passkey. Steel it- find it using e-Mule- in search options write "flac torrent", download some torrents with e-Mule. Open downloaded torrent files with notepad to see is it Btmusic.org tracker's torrent. When You open torrent file with notepad, You can copy passkey.

How to download music from Btmusic tracker?
    1.Unrar archive
    2.Select torrent You wish to download
    3.Open torrent file with Your torrent client in stopped mode
    4.Change passkey in torrent with passkey You find by e-Mule
    5.Download music from Btmusic.org without having an account
    6.Enjoy downloaded music
    7.Upload this music to another trackers (fuck pedro)

P.S.
    1.If passkey You find via e-Mule turns out invalid, find another.

p.s.s. Upload this torrent to another trackers

Quote Originally Posted by preciousbat View Post
    any recommendations? i've heard of pedro's bt music only tracker, but signups are closed...
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3733127/...o_torrent_pack

This torrent contains archive with approximately 8000 torrents from Btmusic.org tracker. To download music from Btmusic.org, You need to find valid passkey. Steel it- find it using e-Mule- in search options write "flac torrent", download some torrents with e-Mule. Open downloaded torrent files with notepad to see is it Btmusic.org tracker's torrent. When You open torrent file with notepad, You can copy passkey.

How to download music from Btmusic tracker?
    1.Unrar archive
    2.Select torrent You wish to download
    3.Open torrent file with Your torrent client in stopped mode
    4.Change passkey in torrent with passkey You find by e-Mule
    5.Download music from Btmusic.org without having an account
    6.Enjoy downloaded music
    7.Upload this music to another trackers (fuck pedro)

P.S.
    1.If passkey You find via e-Mule turns out invalid, find another.

p.s.s. upload this torrent to another sites
    Last edited by martins2002; 07-16-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    @martins2002
    Biggest stupidity I have read till now!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456