Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many 5 year-olds could you take out?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I don't get it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    I don't get it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    It depends.

If I was wearing a stormtrooper costume and the 5 year olds were wearing ewok costumes then I would probably get beaten to a pulp by about 7 of them...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I've read this before, either on Snopes or Wiki
    And here's the 12 years-old variant.

And VB's outraged reaction can't be anything but a rod, can it?
    Last edited by Guillaume; 10-21-2005 at 10:23 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I've read this before, either on Snopes or Wiki
    And here's the 12 years-old variant.

And VB's outraged reaction can't be anything than a rod, can it?
    VB1234 doesn't like newbies - it's the reason rossco demoted him from moderator to forum star.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Oh yeah, are we talking normal 5 yr olds or the kind like that body builder kid...?

yo

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    First of all, my friends and I were just talking the other day and we just thought of this idea and I decided to turn the idea into my first post. This post is just for fun and very hypothetical. Just let loose your imagination and see wut tactics u can come up with.

When I said "healthy american 5-year olds", I neither meant ripped body builders or fatass Lays-lovers. Just normal youngsters trying to mob u.

Tactics my friends and I discussed includes aiming for the head with hard blows and trying to stay standing the whole time. After some serious reconsideration I decided if i got really pissed off and get a massive adrenaline rush, I could probably take out 45-50 as I do regularly work out. Friggin kids, just hope they won't bite, especially in that unpleasant place...
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    First of all, my friends and I were just talking the other day and we just thought of this idea and I decided to turn the idea into my first post. This post is just for fun and very hypothetical. Just let loose your imagination and see wut tactics u can come up with.

When I said "healthy american 5-year olds", I neither meant ripped body builders or fatass Lays-lovers. Just normal youngsters trying to mob u.

Tactics my friends and I discussed includes aiming for the head with hard blows and trying to stay standing the whole time. After some serious reconsideration I decided if i got really pissed off and get a massive adrenaline rush, I could probably take out 45-50 as I do regularly work out. Friggin kids, just hope they won't bite, especially in that unpleasant place...
    So you sit around with your friends, imagining how many 5years you could beat up? And you try and work out the tactics that you use?? And rather than keeping this disturbing behaviour to yourself, you decide to post it on a messageboard and see how other people would handle the situation.

This is not normal.

It is very, very odd.

What has happened to the Funny Stuff section?? First it was henrikjack with his odd pictures of children and then this guy and his playgroup matrix fetish.

Heres something else for you to think about..cars...women...food...football...sex...blowjobs...haircuts...computers...jobs...music...movies...anything else really, just not beating up 5year olds.

Its not cool.

I think we need a new section here, for these strange people to put their first few posts. There could be some kind of warning or disclaimer underneath it.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    After you finish your "activity", I hope you have fun in jail. You'll have a new challenge when your jailmates hear about why you got your time.

I wonder how many of them you could "take on"?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sometimes, when I'm chatting with friends - maybe drunk or a bit stoned or whatever - we talk about the best way to overthrow the government or chat about how euthanasia wouldn't be a vote winner but would solve a lot of the welfare state's problems.

However:

We're not really going to do it!!!1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast