Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate my fcking life

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Nobody likes a moaning whinger.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Nobody likes a moaning whinger.
    Yeah, especially 15 year old moaning whingers.

It's not like they're even slightly important.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    If you dont like life, kill yourself and get it over with. If not, then go out and do something new.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    If you dont like life, kill yourself and get it over with. If not, then go out and do something new.
    noice

But that guy needs to stop being gay seriouly. He's life is great. Mabey he should kil himself if he think it sucks.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    do it on tape though. me and bob made a deal. if ever one of us gets seriously fucked up, like dead. the other has to take pictures

6. Lounge   -   #26
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    do it on tape though. me and bob made a deal. if ever one of us gets seriously fucked up, like dead. the other has to take pictures
    Better not get the dead one to take them.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Or at least make sure the camera has auto-focus, because otherwise they'll never come out.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles

Or at least make sure the camera has auto-focus, because otherwise they'll never come out.
    Which one do you think will caome out first, dave of bob.

Maybe a poll is in order.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    him. i tend to not do as much stupid shit

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    I hate my fcking life. I’m 15, asian and I’m in gr10. I ace school easy with 95+ average. I play sports and am more fit than maebach (maebach has titties, trust me I’ve seen them). Like all asians, I’m only gifted, with IQ like 140ish but not a fcking genius with 150+ IQ. I’m pro at piano. My parents want to be a fckin gayass motherfckin doctor or lawyer, but I don’t wanna be a fckin 6 inch dick dentists. Wait a sec fck that’s me. See, my life sux. Having a 6 inch cock makes me insecure and I fckin hate it. I’m gonna ace school easy, probably get a girl with no problem and end up in life as a business dude or dentist. Fck that sux motherfckin balls. I don’t wanna live this fckin boring life, I hate my life and I wanna star in Terminator 9 and shit, so I can shoot fckin robots and look cool and bang lots of chicks. That be cool. But no…I’m asian and I’m gonna be a fckin gayass dermatologist. Fck my life sux. Your life cant suck more than this. Fck it be cool just not being pressured so much by my parents and fckin waste myself once in a while...BUT NOOOO... I gotta be a goody goody and if I got drunk and shit and came home my parents will like skin my alive and fckin put me into a hole so fckin deep and dark I wont even be able to see my 6 inch cock and play with it. Fck that sux.
    Hmmm...I knew folks like you in high school. Live in a nice house, have good parents, have money....yet you have all these problems. STFU.

I grew up n a shit neighborhood, still did good in school, and you complain 'cause your parents pressure you about doing well and you wanting to be a movie star. Wahhhhhhhhhhh.

You are a joke. Folks like yourself need to be stuck in hole and then let out a week later so you'd appreciate whatcha got staring you in the fucking face everyday.

You are a gifted dunce. Get your head outta your ass.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast