Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Goning Crazy!

the upcoming revisions will prolly be fine. but yeah, never be the first in line to buy a new model of electronic device, appliance, car, etc 'cause you'll be the one who has to deal with all of the bugs, glitches, and defects.

2. Games   -   #22
    I just called up Xbox and asked them when will their next shipments be in and they told me that they are trying to ship them out A.S.A.P. I called up every store in my city and they told me they wearn't getting any untill christmas and they COULDN'T order anymore for some reason. I dont know whats going on but im on the retailers side on this one because every store said they wearnt gettin any untill christmas or after christmas.

3. Games   -   #23
    Have any of yall heard of the rumor "Black Friday" because someone told me on XBL that someone called up the 1888 number for bestbuy and that he asked that are they gonna have some 360's around the country for "black friday" and the rep said yes. If yall dont know what black friday is; it is the day after thanksgiving where everyone goes to the malls and other stores early in the moring for the holiday shopping for christmas and everyone get discounts and stuff. So i dont know if MS trying to play a trick on us or what but i was about to spend my money i have saved for my 360 untill i heard of this rumor all we have to do is wait and see.

4. Games   -   #24
    Yea, I talked to a friend of mine that works at Bestbuy. They're gonna have 125 there. And they open at 6am.

EDIT: on Friday that is.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #25
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    US $2,225.00

thats what an xbox 360 just sold for on ebay. the premium edition. i think microsoft once again dropped just enough blood in the ocean to make one hell of a comotion.

u serious man? who ever bought this must be fking nerd and has no life....wat a dumb fuk. lmfao its so funny.....unbelievable stuff!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

6. Games   -   #26
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    to be honest im happy with waiting for the PS3 going to be far better anyway
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    US $2,225.00

thats what an xbox 360 just sold for on ebay. the premium edition. i think microsoft once again dropped just enough blood in the ocean to make one hell of a comotion.

u serious man? who ever bought this must be fking nerd and has no life....wat a dumb fuk. lmfao its so funny.....unbelievable stuff!
    thats not the most ive seen on ebay for a 360. The most money i seen on Ebay for a 360 was $100,000 and the bid was still going up.

8. Games   -   #28
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetz
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807

thats not the most ive seen on ebay for a 360. The most money i seen on Ebay for a 360 was $100,000 and the bid was still going up.

thats doubtful

9. Games   -   #29
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4466688.stm

Sounds like they rushed them out to early

10. Games   -   #30
    yea their launch is such a huge disaster one of the biggest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast