Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me....

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    I agree with all the others, get her drunk and slip her one, then see what happens the morning after
    :lawl:irl

Rohypnol and slip the hand, that's the ticket.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I agree with all the others, get her drunk and slip her one, then see what happens the morning after
    Does loobi read your posts

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Does loobi read your posts

every single one of them

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

5. Lounge   -   #15
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    First off find out if she has a boyfriend or interest in someone else. If no then:

Listen to her when she talks a girl loves to talk about herself, so listen and make her think she is the only one around.
    Beauty is only skin deep and a girl can look past the outside appearance Depending on how you present yourself.
    Don't laugh all the time, that makes you sound nervous and she might shy away.
    She might play hard to get, a girl likes to be chased just like a man.
    Sense you both like horses that where your conversation should stay for the time being and try to do horse stuff with her. When you feel comforable around her start talking about other stuff, no need to rush into it.
    Then when you feel the time is right, invite her to get a coke after class or something like that.
    I hope this help
    Good Luck

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Dark,

There is a lot of good advice on this thread.

If you don't make girls giggle because you are "so cute", you should take the indirect route.

Don't ask her out, just talk to her, find common ground.

You also need to assess whether you really think that she is a good person or just a hawt bitch.

A girl that you want simply because she is good looking and not a good person will always lead to failure.

At any rate, if you hit it off on a conversational level and you find something attractive in her that is more than physical, ask her out.

It may work, it may not.

I have a good fat friend who met a cute girl and they became friends, because they were into the same type of music. When he tried to take it to the next level, he was rebuffed. "I just like you as a friend", she said.

You are in a trickey spot

Sometimes it works out, other times it does not. Just remember that women are not as physically oriented as are men. Even an ugly dude can date a beautiful woman if he is charming enough.

You can either try or not.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

8. Lounge   -   #18
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Pretty good advice on here. As for the 'just be friends' bit. Even if she does not want to go out with you, having a female friend can help boost your confidence and chances with other women as it shows women that you are not always just up for the shag but like them as people ....this of course is not necessarily true but the impression is there and it could get you to first base with the next one!

Looks are important for first impressions but soon pale beside personality. If you have a weight problem, then its obvious that you should do something about it, but that is a long term not short term thing. Having said that, I have one particular female friend who only fancies bigger guys so it shows it takes all sorts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12