Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Pointless Swearing.

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Now with your scenario I had a time where I missed my exit for a get together with coworkers at Don Pablo's. If you missed this exit you end up in the HOV lane.
    How could you possibly miss the exit.......... I thought your were "aware of your surroundings", or is that just at stoplights

I liked that woman that tried to get away with saying she wasn't the sole occupant of the car as she was pregnant
    Last edited by vidcc; 01-31-2006 at 03:07 AM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Now with your scenario I had a time where I missed my exit for a get together with coworkers at Don Pablo's. If you missed this exit you end up in the HOV lane.
    How could you possibly miss the exit.......... I thought your where "aware of your surroundings", or is that just at stoplights

I liked that woman that tried to get away with saying she wasn't the sole occupant of the car as she was pregnant
    I remember that!

I've missed exits here and there, mind wandering.

In this case, you lose money for missing an exit.

Fucking bullshit!! I think my ticket was $90.

Going down Rt. 50 towards Ocean City, MD the HOV lanes are ALWAYS in effect as opposed to rush hour.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345