Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: So This Is What Had Happened..........

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

Is she a robot

To the rest.............. I thought you (and hobbes) were the jedi knights of the road and didn't have to worry about other road users because you "had the force"
    I was monitering the situation from a secure bunker 20 levels below the sea. I activated the alarm, but Busy was on his celly thinking about the sexy luv and failed to incorporate the new data appropriately.

Certainly testicles have overcum the power of the force, many times.

My new power is to turn any human to a puddle of carbonic goo for talking on their phone in a car.
    I wasn't on the cell....that time.

I thought the yelling that me and that fella was doing was weird 'cause I was trying to apologize to the fucker and ended up getting more angry than he was.

He actually only calmed down once I started getting pissed off. I could see the "fight" leaving his face.

Fucking Twilight Zone.

Doing that shit is rather dangerous and that's the second time that's happened. The other time was at nighttime and after me and him got a good look at each other...we realized we knew each other and started clownin' at red light. That had to be about 9 years ago....the same intersection my car caught a stray bullet (which I thought was a cop's but didn't pursue the matter ).
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-16-2006 at 02:47 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345