Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For those of you whom question the Nintendo Wii

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    One thing I want to point out... It's ok, well its a great thing if the consoles steal ideas off each other. In the end we all look at what each system doesn't have and put it down for it. Sony stealing the idea, is alot bettert then not having it at all. Now if they make it there own, we'll see.

2. Games   -   #22
    I really don't know if it's just me being a fanboy of Sony, but no matter what, I think Sony can out beat the Wii. I mean c'mon. We have unlimited possibilities to it. Not only does it support HD but it out puts 1080p, there's text messaging to it, voice messaging, video messaging, we have voice chat, we have WORLD WIDE ranking, we have direct internet access, we have live play for FREE, we get backwards compatibility w/ PS and PS2, we have great titles no matter what, and we get profile support and other great accessories and services. I mean, I haven't even named half of what they are giving out w/ it. It's crazy. But then again, Wii has all the hype this year with great games and a motion sensor controller and now internet connection and backwards compatibility and downloadable NES games and crap.

3. Games   -   #23
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Not all of us are rich like you noobie...as for being a fanboy..i think you are...have fun at fst !!

4. Games   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSamuraiX
    ... Sony ... I mean, I haven't even named half of what they are giving out w/ it. It's crazy.
    they ain't "giving out" nothing, man. $599 MSRP (and who knows how much on ebay, if there is a shortage at launch) is a lot of money for a flippin' videogame machine.

5. Games   -   #25
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    yeah havn't heard from mr samurai since i posted that...interesting 2 posts...i think sony started recruiting staff to post on fst...them little....

6. Games   -   #26
    I'll agree only because im n00b.

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails

in regards to the controller. sure, it's a nice idea and all, but seriously, lol, i really don't want to be that active while playing a game.

LOL- maybe nintendo is giving America a favor!

8. Games   -   #28
    Question Wat dos Wii actually Stand for ?:S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123