Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newzbin vs. BinAge

Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    The only bad thing about Newzbin is that it doesn't cache image filenames. If Easynews can do it, why can't they.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Ya, I'm full of it.
    Binage is OK, but it seems to have more than it's share of problems staying up. Ya, its down AGAIN!!! I have been using Binsearch for the last couple of months and find it is all that Binage used to be before they got greedy and constantly beg for donations. I hardly use Binage anymore. I'll probably regret posting this because Binsearch, with more hits, will probably morph into another Binage. Here is the URL: www.binsearch.info Check it out.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    thanks!

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Newzbin followed by Filesharingtalk then BinAge but remember Newzbin isn't free. Filesharingtalk and BinAge are.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewolf View Post
    Newzbin followed by Filesharingtalk then BinAge but remember Newzbin isn't free. Filesharingtalk and BinAge are.
    You get what you pay for. Newzbin is not free, but it is not that much either! And the way they index things on the site compared to other free sites does not compare in my opinion.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewolf View Post
    You get what you pay for. Newzbin is not free, but it is not that much either! And the way they index things on the site compared to other free sites does not compare in my opinion.
    I agree. I've been a paying member there for several years now. I usually do the half price renewal for a year at Christmas.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Didnt just recently NewzBin changed its renewal to max 8 weeks? I dont think you can do half price renewal for a year anymore.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by erRor67 View Post
    Didnt just recently NewzBin changed its renewal to max 8 weeks? I dont think you can do half price renewal for a year anymore.
    I did just last december.

"Username:
    Freewolf
    Access:
    Registered Member
    Premium Credit:
    330 days [Top-Up]"

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    you cant do anything on newzbin without paying. I liked them when I was an editor though.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12