Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Posibility of getting a free SuperTorrents invite?

Piyush Singh's Avatar ImPoster BT Rep: +1
    They made a valid point & that's why I am seeking their opinion.
    Both TL & dem are easily cheatable.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    HairlessApe's Avatar Poster
    are you suggesting I cheated to get my ratio Piyush?
    neither of them have even looked at this thread, I dont see why you need to get approval when my ratios are more than enough to be invited...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    @HairlessApe

Would you like to let all the other people here know why you no longer have an Oink account.

Maybe you should just post a screenshot of your Oink profile.

Oh no, you can't, its been disabled for cheating. Time to come clean!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    what relevance does that have? I am asking for a supertorrents invite and both those ratios are clean
    Ill admit I got kicked from oink but for a different reason which I dont need to disclose

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Piyush Singh's Avatar ImPoster BT Rep: +1
    The reason is all too apparent after doing a simple search for ur username on Oink.Awesome man...
    I have already had one of my invitees banned from supertorrents for same reason as yours & I can't take that risk anymore.
    Thx.
    Last edited by Piyush Singh; 05-28-2006 at 02:20 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    yea what he says, u dont need my permission lol
    u can send ur invites to aynyone, without ratio proof
    i was just stating my opinion that it generally brings down the private torrent community, u essentially make it public.

as long as someone can provide proof of a 1.0+ ratio on any site, it shows they make some sort of effort.

just if u give anyone it without proof, they could well be some lame leecher with upload limited to 1kB/s.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Those ratios aren't much. Thats an afternoon of torrenting. How long have those accounts been active?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HairlessApe
    Piyush could I get a supertorrents invite? Also, I dont mean to sound gready but do you also happen to have any oink invites, their next to impossible to get
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka
    @HairlessApe
    Would you like to let all the other people here know why you no longer have an Oink account.
    Maybe you should just post a screenshot of your Oink profile.
    Oh no, you can't, its been disabled for cheating. Time to come clean!
    Quote Originally Posted by HairlessApe
    what relevance does that have? I am asking for a supertorrents invite and both those ratios are clean
    Ill admit I got kicked from oink but for a different reason which I dont need to disclose
    maybe my eyes are seeing things, but u were also asking for an oink invite, when ur already banned.
    inviting banned users gets ur account removed on most sites.
    and its very relevant. if i know a user has been banned from a private torrent site, for something ratio related or cheating, then i would not invite them to ANY other site. even if the sites are not related in any way.

the only time i would consider this was if the ban was for some stupid reason like arguing with the sites staff. the fact u dont want to disclose ur reason for being banned on oink says alot too. if it wasnt serious then u would have defended urself and said why. but ur not saying why, im guessing, because the reason for the ban would make ppl here not want to invite you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    hairlessape, were u using a bad cient of azureus? just wondring because of another thread... anyway, invited u too supertorrents.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331
    hairlessape, were u using a bad cient of azureus? just wondring because of another thread... anyway, invited u too supertorrents.
    yeah it was an azrueus client, I found after I dl'd it that it was a hacked
    I dl'd it from a site that had messed around with the azrueus .jar file which said it would give "better dl speeds" got completely screwed and lost my oink account
    I had even posted this on the oink forums before I got banned, its was in the help section I think. Guess they didnt believe me

Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy
    Those ratios aren't much. Thats an afternoon of torrenting. How long have those accounts been active?
    Ive had the torrentleach for a day actually demonoid for a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy
    the fact u dont want to disclose ur reason for being banned on oink says alot too. if it wasnt serious then u would have defended urself and said why. but ur not saying why, im guessing, because the reason for the ban would make ppl here not want to invite you.
    I was completely ashamed at getting fucked over liked that for my own stupidity, theres your answer at why I didnt want to say
    Last edited by HairlessApe; 05-27-2006 at 10:01 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast