Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Hat

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Thomas is a fighter.

Thanks, all of you... for those good wishes, it took me some time before I could come to a decision about sharing this, our tragedy, with you here at FST.. I am trying to attach a file now, it's the MRI scan and this is definitely not for the weak-hearted, so you have been warned. On it you will see two images, one taken in April and the other just before his emergency operation to remove the tumour, on the fourth of June, which was threatening to damage his optic nerve, due to it's extraordinary fast (re) growth and proximity. That operation was only partially successful in removing the tumour.

Anyway, all said and done Thomas is also a twin and has a ten year old sister Jessica; which complicates matters even more. They are so totally.. well even though they are two separate people, yet they are really one...Anyone who has twins will know exactly what I mean by that. When you are next on SoulSeek do a whois for my personal information and you will see my three kids in my photo...

I will leave it at that for now... once more the good wishes are appreciated and will be passed on to Thomas.

@ peat moss: He is a football fan but loves sport in general, particularly swimming... I like the idea for a hat with the FST logo somewhere on it to..or maybe the old KLF logo, the one by Virtualbody1234 or was it Somebody123 ...it might have even been nobody123

I will post in this thread occasionally with updates on Thomas's condition, so......laterz

@ Nikki and Jonno.. thanks so much for your PM ..and no I didnt know

Jessica, his twin sister--->

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thewizeard; 06-19-2006 at 10:44 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Tweedy old crow
    As you know, my thought are with you and your family.

Not very artistic myself ( a 3-year old can dray better than I can, believe me),
    so can't help you on the logo.

Good luck

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I know Sonja, and more important, Thomas knows too. I was surprised at the number of members who bothered sending Thomas a "get-well" message or a PM; thank you all so much for that. I am at his bedside now in Rotterdam. Yesterday evening his second part of his "cure" was started. Hopefully, if all goes well we can return home tomorrow evening.

This is where we are staying right now
    http://local.google.com/?t=k&om=0&ll...01403,0.003567

Erasmus MC in Rotterdam and if you look in the image...you will see some water, we look out on that water form the building you see...

We are connected to the hospital INTERNET with a borrowed laptop, which is handy... and the speed is not bad too speedtest resultsYour current bandwidth reading is: 43.12 Mbps which means you can download at 5.39 MB/sec. from our

Resultaten van http://www.speedtest.nl
    (Overgenomen op Fri Jun 23 2006 om 06:32:14 UTC+0200)
    Download : 2033.9 KByte/sec
    Upload : 1084.7 KByte/sec
    Connection : 1419.0 Conn/min
    Ping test Nederland : 2.0 ms

hehe...wish my upload speed was that fast :veryjealousindeed:

..ok have to go Thomas is waking...

See you all soon and once more, thanks to everyone and especially,...., well you know who you are, so thanks to all the members here.... in the lounge...I wanted to write your names...but there are too many... See you all soon ( can't wait to annoy manker )

greetz, Thomas and Nigel.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Today I have worrying news Thomas has been unexpectedly admitted to hospital in Vlissingen ( Flushing) He has been feeling very tired and sick from his therapy the last few days. He is undergoing a blood transfusion at this very minute. I will be visiting him again this evening, so I will let you know how things are progressing, later this evening.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That does sound like bad news

Hope things go well for you and your son.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    That's terrible news. We're all hoping for the best here.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Lounge   -   #17
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    I really hope for the best.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm not religious but will pray for his recovery , and hug my little ones too .
    Hope he gets better .

9. Lounge   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Wish I'd caught this sooner; a double ration of fervent prayerage for young Thomas starting this minute.

All our best and all our strength to you, Thomas, and the family, to help you through this.

God bless...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    But that was then and this is now

Thomas my son, is back at school healthy and wealthy in life's wisdom.

This has been a momentous time for us all here in Middelburg and one that appears to have a happy ending, this also due to the emotional support YOU all gave me when I really didn't see it any more.

As Sonja appears "Lost in Space " for now, I will post some recent pics then you can all see for yourself.

with every success a failure.

Jessica his twin sister

Thomas

me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast