Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Australia!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    FUCK YEAH TAKE THAT JAPON NAZI REF TRIED TO COST US IN THE FIRST HALF!!

dead and buried at 85 mins 3-1 victory

LOOK OUT BRAZIL!!!
    Werd!

Aussies owned Japan in the last 8 minutes! 3 goals in 8 mins.

The Japanese lost their concentration though! I thought it was all over when it hit the 80th minute!
    Ranoa.
    H.A.P.P.Y Life

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Life Seeker
    Australians are a bunch of Barbarians who shouldn't be in the World Cup Finals.... They play soccer like playing rugby... And they are a bunch of assholes!!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Let the best team win ( England)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Life Seeker
    I just think there are some obvious racism elements whenever there are matches between the Westerners and the Asians... And the Asians always are the victims of being looked down and treated differently.... It's easy to understand why there are stupid wars from time to time.... In the match between the Japanese and the Australians.. there are too much rough fouls executed by the Australians on the Japanese..... So just keep ur eyes open and decide who is right or wrong before judging them with the deep-lied ill-minded stereotype idea any of you might have.... It's very unfair..... MEAN IT!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..keep your hands off my stereotype mentality.. and watch out for my quadrophonictype mentality

edit: j/k but I watch the games for the sport (and the hope for excitement and...) and not for any other reason...
    Last edited by thewizeard; 06-13-2006 at 05:49 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah revenge for world war 2!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Life Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    yeah revenge for world war 2!
    Well, Germany is also playing a big part in the WWII... And i believe the Australia are not directly involved in the WWII. Why i don't see the Germans being treated differently? Things are clear.... It would be sad to hear that ppl are still remembering the bad, something like seeking for revenge.... Sad....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you better look up history then if you think Aust wasnt involved in WW 2 read about how Japon invaded us

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Life Seeker
    Just know that the Australian armies got take part in chasing the Japanese out.... I did read about how they invaded South East Asia.... How they sabotaged the British army bla bla bla..... I do had to admit that the Japanese armies those days are too.. cruel..... But tlet's give the common citizen a chance. Can't we?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    hanashian, the Australians were very physical in that game but it has nothing to do with racism.

If you look at the Aussie team, it is full of huge men who are excellent athletes and very strong. For example Brett Emerton, Craig Moore and Lucas Neill are always going to kick folk no matter who they play because they are dirty players.

Japan had a lot of opportunities to score yesterday, particularly in the first half and when the Aussies did manage to score, your heads dropped and let them in to win the game.

You only have yourselves to blame
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast