Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech signup down?

tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    nope, not working yet. Although their irc says that it is only a temporary thing, just wait and it will be back soon.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    O Ok cause i recived an invited and i tried signing up today and it went threw but said my security code was wrong so i retired then it said my email is in use. so i did password recovery so that i could get my login info and when TL sent me the email i tried loging in with the the username and password it they sent me and it said i invaild User and pass.
    Last edited by Hardyfan4eva; 08-30-2006 at 01:20 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    PWNT!
    Hello!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Hi I had a big problem today cause someone told me invites were working on Torrentleech so i try and then i tryed to login in im at 1 remaning login try or my IP is banned. Do ur login trys reset ever day?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardyfan4eva View Post
    Hi I had a big problem today cause someone told me invites were working on Torrentleech so i try and then i tryed to login in im at 1 remaning login try or my IP is banned. Do ur login trys reset ever day?
    If you are at one login....you need to login succesfully before the logins reset as far as i know. If you forgot password u should have used the recovery thing.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    No well what happened is before someone told me invites were back on so i register and everything but whe i tried to login it got messed up so im at like 1 now. lol when invites are back and i try to login and it messes up then im screwed

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

Dry

I got an invite a couple of days ago and it's still down.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it was up on the 3rd of sept. but its back down, they probably got overwhelmed with the flood of new signups that were invited

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    So many of u got invite by someone so lucky~~>.<

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I got an invitation yesterday will it be valid after the regestrations will be open???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast