Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

Poster
    i have some poems on my forum that will help

2. Lounge   -   #112
    I was going to ask her out and this is what happened (this really pisses me off)

I had it all planned out. I was going to ask at the end of 7th period so if she would of said no I wouldnt of had to talk about it all day.So as 7th period approached I thought everything was under control, but then I suddenly realized, that my friend had my project which was 100 points and due today! FUCK.. I gave it to him to copy and he forgot to give it to me.. So at teh end of 7th period I went looking for his ass for like a half hour.. SHITT. and still he was nowhere to be found.. So I was shit outta luck.. By the time I came back, she was no longer at school and was already at home. I guess I will do it tomorrow. I am still really pissed because of the whole project thing.. The only reason why I am somewhat happy is because I finally got a smaler version of reloaded which wont take a fucking week to download.. only 9 hours to go.. Ill be up at about 3 am watching this.. heh. yah i guess ill try again asking tomorrow

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Beat your friends ass and charge him for the overdue "rental"

Grab your balls and ask her out when you first see her. Be a man about this and don't cry if she says no and most likely she won't

Again, good luck. btw, since love is blind, make her see you.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Poster
    Make friends with the parents

5. Lounge   -   #115
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ur sigs a little beyond spec aint it?

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Tomorrow should be a good day if all works out (which it never does, but ehh mayb it will).

At the begining of the day all the way to the end we have this thing called Civl War Day. You renact a battle from the civil war and instead of bullets u use flower bombs.. Its hella kool. It should be fun. Its like an all out war and its played on our huge feild and to top this all off its a half day.. tis is a good way to end a shitty week..

I hope that I actually finally ask her out tomorrow.. I hope tomorrow actually works out cuz nothing ever does.. ehh, well I might actually get to see reloaded this weekend cuz my mom is cooling off a tad, but until then I am going to watch the screener I am downloading.. Hopefully Ill get to watch it before 430 am tonite (6 hours left)

peace

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Shoot her with a flower bomb and make your move!

We're all cheering for ya!

8. Lounge   -   #118
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Whats the latest rudey? Ypu in there or what?

9. Lounge   -   #119
    EHHH nothing worked out like always... Civil War day was a blast.. The confederates (me and like 300 other ppl) thought we won because we took their fort at the last battle, but wen we THOUGHT we won we went out in the middle of the feild and started a mosh pit.. It was hella fun, but while we were moshing wat we didnt realize was that the parent judges were docking us points..

FINAL SCORE:
    UNION: 95.5
    CONFEDERATES: 95.25

yes then to top that off I never got to see her all day so I ddint get to ask her AND to make my day even worst.. My mom said she would take me to see reloaded, but then she said NO because she always changes her mind.. And TO MAKE IT EVEN worst.. I cant get my kazaa to download at any higher sppeds then fucking 0.50 kb/s FOR SOME REASON..

10. Lounge   -   #120
    I just asked her online..

Sk8punk151 [7:41 PM]: so alana.........do you wanna go out with me??
    ****** [7:42 PM]:  umm...give me a little time and ask me again soon
    ****** [7:42 PM]:  i do like u 
    SHUT DOWN

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast