Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    use a webcam that snaps pics? thats what ihave... =]

good job on the effort... be smooth, and yourself, which is key, and i hope things work out, first impressions are key, make the first date/ time out together count, and BUY flowers! They are always good stuff...

2. Lounge   -   #132
    I hope that the date goes fine

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Well, like I said.. I am grounded untill the last day of school (june 13) so until then I cant see her much outside of school. Today went fine though, everyone was asking me if I was going out with her and I was like 'erm yeah why is everyone wondering??' and everyone was like 'props man props' LOL.. I am sure things will get even better once summer rolls around.

BTW, I do have a webcam that snaps pics, but its not portable and she probably wont start coming over here untill summer (when I am no longer grounded) or on nights when we sneak out, but besides that i duno.
    I would snap her yearbook pic, but like all the other ppl in the yearbook; she looks completely different.. ehh.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Congrats dude. U da man!!!!
    Can she sk8 though?!?
    I hope it all goes cool for u. Now about this grounding.......
    Be a good boy and suck up to mum. Tell her about your girl and go for the sympathy vote. Tell her how important it is to have your freedom now that your dating. Suggest to her that such extreme punishments have a negative impact and tell her that a curfew would be a more suitable punishment.
    This worked for me when I was a lad.
    If it dont what the hell. At least you'll be saving money by not having to take her out!!!

5. Lounge   -   #135
    Originally posted by namzuf9@20 May 2003 - 00:04
    Congrats dude. U da man!!!!
    Can she sk8 though?!?
    I hope it all goes cool for u. Now about this grounding.......
    Be a good boy and suck up to mum. Tell her about your girl and go for the sympathy vote. Tell her how important it is to have your freedom now that your dating. Suggest to her that such extreme punishments have a negative impact and tell her that a curfew would be a more suitable punishment.
    This worked for me when I was a lad.
    If it dont what the hell. At least you'll be saving money by not having to take her out!!!
    Yeah, well my mom has already let me off the hook somewhat. She kept on saying that she was gonna throw me in military or private school and that I told her how much that would ruin me, mentally and socially, so she let me off the hook. I doubt she will do anything more, but its worth a try

6. Lounge   -   #136
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    All that from one lousy joint? Damn!

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Originally posted by namzuf9@20 May 2003 - 00:44
    All that from one lousy joint? Damn!
    HAHA. More like 1000 lousy joints and BOWLS.. LOL..

8. Lounge   -   #138
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    But you only got caught with one...........

9. Lounge   -   #139
    OK WAT THE FUCK

**** [5:13 PM]:  okay um i really hate to do this cuz ur really sweet and really nice and really cool but i really dont feel like having a boyfriend right now so i dont think we should go out anymore but maybe another time

10. Lounge   -   #140
    I have no idea wat the fuck just fucking happened, but I am so confused and sad that I feel like I am about to fucking die

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast