Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I'd like to argue that women have always wanted to be 100% respected. Society just hasn't allowed it, until most recently.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Lounge   -   #72
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+12 May 2003 - 09:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 12 May 2003 - 09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@12 May 2003 - 08:57
    Now everyone here is pretty much telling you to be respectible,
    thats all nice and all but girls dont want to be 100% respected
    simply cause through out the ages they never were.
    And also she&#39;ll think your a pussy.
    I find that rather insulting. Perhaps you ought to find a woman who has some self-esteem, and then try to disrespect her. Throughout the ages women were not treated with respect because, suprise, most ages&#39; civilizations were patriarchies. However, this is not entirely true either, women in both Norse and Germanic tribal cultures were respected very well, in some instances having power that outstripped the men.

Edit: needless flaming removed [/b][/quote]
    Thank you Magic Nakor&#33;&#33;&#33;
    @ Nahan

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Poster
    Everyone here seems to be telling you some good advice. In general, be nice to the girl (respect).

Guys too need respect from the girls. Believe it or not, it is true. We&#39;re all people. Why do "we" always have to cater to the girl? Guys probably need it more than the girls, because they tend to bottle those feminine emotions to themselves. It isn&#39;t macho to express emotions. Actually, it is a good tool for guys to be emotional around girls. Ain&#39;t nothing like a capturing a girls heart, when she sees you all choked up at a "Chick Flick".

4. Lounge   -   #74
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I got remarried three years ago (found a GREAT lady), but was single for eight years prior.
    In that intervening period, I was amazed how few female &#39;types&#39; there seem to be; the ones who project &#39;worthwhileness&#39; are few and far between.
    Even if the shallowness isn&#39;t genuine, (protection mechanisms aside), don&#39;t they realize they&#39;re short-changing their chances?
    What really blew me away were the ones who wanted a relationship badly, but insisted I accept the &#39;bitchiness&#39; they wore so proudly on their sleeve-("I&#39;m a bitch, and you WILL love me for it").
    I&#39;m waaaaaaay off topic, here; that just had to come out.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Fasttracker A
    Yeah right girls in general dont want a guy like that .
    NIce guys allways finish last ,I dont care how old you thnk the format is.
    If it aint broke dont fix it.

And im not trying to pick you girls up so dont flatter yourselves.
    Only a feminist wants 100% respect at all times ,because they would rather wear the pants in the household.Im talking the upper 80 and 90&#39;s of respect
    Girls would rather have a bad boy than some boring wuss.

You women should be honest here ,and to your self.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by nahan@13 May 2003 - 01:45
    Yeah right girls in general dont want a guy like that .
    NIce guys allways finish last ,I dont care how old you thnk the format is.
    If it aint broke dont fix it.

And im not trying to pick you girls up so dont flatter yourselves.
    Only a feminist wants 100% respect at all times ,because they would rather wear the pants in the household.Im talking the upper 80 and 90&#39;s of respect
    Girls would rather have a bad boy than some boring wuss.

You women should be honest here ,and to your self.
    *falls of her chair from pure amazement about the rudeness in this post*

ok.....
    I am a girl...and the time that I did NOT be honest towards myself is long gone.
    I am NOT a feminist, I&#39;m an equalist. I want women to have exactly the same rights and duties as men. Feminism is something from the &#39;70 and it&#39;s a bit passé to be honest.
    Nice guys DO NOT finish last in the long run. Believe me, I can know, I&#39;m a girl.

But, if u truly believe you&#39;re right, I have only one thing to say here:

now, drag that woman by her hair back to that cave of yours&#33;
    I&#39;m sure she&#39;ll enjoy it...

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Fasttracker A
    Look Im not tying to be rude,after all its you who is passing jugments
    on me specifically.
    Im talking about girls/women in general based on all my experiences.

Its how society is today.Women are only as successful as how beatiful
    they look ,and men are only a successful as how much money they make.

Respect is a two way street,equaility is great Im all for it.
    Unfortunately thats just not how things work, no matter what you have you would allways like better and more.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    LOLOLOL thanx for all the help guys. I am still waiting to ask, I dont think we know each other taht well yet for it to happen. Ill bump this topic up when I ask her so you all will know what happens

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@13 May 2003 - 11:11
    LOLOLOL thanx for all the help guys. I am still waiting to ask, I dont think we know each other taht well yet for it to happen. Ill bump this topic up when I ask her so you all will know what happens
    You snooze, you lose&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #80
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

Not all girls like bad boys&#33; I find that the "bad boys" round here are all boring as they spend all of their time and effort being bad&#33; I don&#39;t mind being called a lassie, but chick or burd(as it&#39;s said in Glasgow) sounds awful to me and i don&#39;t like being called it - all my friends feel the same.

advice, advice,advice...sk8punk151, if you like her TALK TO HER&#33; Get to know her really well before you ask her...and if she likes you too she&#39;ll tell the other guy to bog off. simple, no? Be yourself tho...worked for me when i met a really cute guy when we were 14...he eventually asked me out after about 6 months of friendship...

isn&#39;t that right, Lamsey?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast