Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diskeeper

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Its funny but cleaned up and deleted a few gb of programs today and my HDD is just chirping away , clattering to beat the band . This fucking Diskeeper ver.11 is working like mad , don't know if I like the auto Invisitasking feature . I like to do things myself ,then check the logs to see what it's accomplished .

Fast oh ya very fast , but its idiot proof ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Its funny but cleaned up and deleted a few gb of programs today and my HDD is just chirping away , clattering to beat the band . This fucking Diskeeper ver.11 is working like mad , don't know if I like the auto Invisitasking feature . I like to do things myself ,then check the logs to see what it's accomplished .

Fast oh ya very fast , but its idiot proof ?
    I went back to using the 10.0608 version due that audo invisitasking crap, it was really annoying.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i would recommend Raxco Perfectdisk, it's much better, has more options and i personally like it better, you should try it, too.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    I went back to using the 10.0608 version due that audo invisitasking crap, it was really annoying.
    How can something you never know is running, and uses so little system resource that it's hard to even detect it, be annoying? It never pops up or anything. You just forget it's there...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    How can something you never know is running, and uses so little system resource that it's hard to even detect it, be annoying? It never pops up or anything. You just forget it's there...
    true. installed diskeeper 2007 and i like it. i've got automatic defragmentation & ifaast running. i also dug the boot time defragmentation also. it did it's little check disk then the behind the scenes defragmentor thing. that was cool. either way, i like this new diskeeper and i didn't have any problem setting it up either.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12