Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ftn & Sct & U******** ... Y So Special... Whats The Hidden Content In There.explain

Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    omg i would killsomeone for an act there....=( and i dont even know why lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesad24 View Post
    Well ScT get the new releases quite quick and they have fast download speeds, just hope you don't need any help because the community there stinks...i had a problem with my username/password so i pm'd a mod and instead of helping he gave me a warning there was a couple of times where i asked a question and got a rude response.

In the end i gave my account away as i managed to get on a private ftp so didn't need torrents any more.
    I have to disagree the community there is very helpful and never had a problem with someone been rude to me

Their staff never respond to any pms Ive ever sent them. They dont seem all that friendly. I sent them several important notices regaurding them and their uploaders and never even received so much of a reply back with a space let alone a reply.
    FTN kicks their @** anyday of the week.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post

I have to disagree the community there is very helpful and never had a problem with someone been rude to me

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    what tha hell is U****
    ?!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Gotta agree with you, the free torrents are really useful since you never have to worry about your ratio while downloading. Although i got a warning a while back as my computer was off during school so it seemed like id hit and run on a torrent, i explained but they didnt care so i wouldnt say that the mods/admins are the most friendly bunch in the world...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +1
    i agree with aburyach. these sites are all about speed. speed in pre-times and in bandwith. i <3 ScT, but if u don't have a seedbox or live in sweden, keeping a ratio would be impossible. FTN is definately the coolest community. no use asking for invites tho, as they are full. but if u don't mind waiting some hours later TB, TL, etc will have the same content anyways.

best part of xmas is freeleech everywhere!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You don't need super ubber cool connection to keep good ratio.You can do it with min. 512 kb/s upload.The Paitence is the biggest factor.
    Last edited by RainRoofer; 07-05-2007 at 08:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Honestly, you can get by without FTN or ScT. It all depends on what you're into and how patient you are. An old fart (at 32!) like me can get anything I want from KG, TL and OiNK.
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Well fine... but you have to admit, there really is nothing better than ScT.
    Agreed

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by pickedlast View Post
    i agree with aburyach. these sites are all about speed. speed in pre-times and in bandwith. i <3 ScT, but if u don't have a seedbox or live in sweden, keeping a ratio would be impossible. FTN is definately the coolest community. no use asking for invites tho, as they are full. but if u don't mind waiting some hours later TB, TL, etc will have the same content anyways.

best part of xmas is freeleech everywhere!
    WTH is a seedbox?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast