Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: not sure where this goes

Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    reality thank you for policing this thread. all other trading threads are full of scammers, but there are next to none on this site. thanks
    Guessing your reffering to other sites being full of scammers if I got that right...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    reality thank you for policing this thread. all other trading threads are full of scammers, but there are next to none on this site. thanks
    Guessing your reffering to other sites being full of scammers if I got that right...
    Haha, i just got that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i always had the opinion that if u receive something for free here u must give it for free also...or build up the acc and trade the invites but not the account...it's common sense
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol you know what i meant

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I have to agree shamong passing on an invite like that sux for the inviter because you will pay for it if they're lamers not the go betweens. I've been seeing some of it lately myself as soon as they got it they were trading it for something else.
    It's a complete form of disrespect to you on top of the extra risk to your name. It would be a pain to do but shit lists work nicely on IRC you may have to keep one of your own to weed out these little careless people who give zero thought to others generosity. It wouldn't be auto enforceable like IRC but will give peace of mind.

On a side note if a respected member chose they didn't like the site and were to take the precautions of checking out the one who the secondary invite is going to I may give leway beings most know the risks unlike those who could care less who gets it.

A negative section should be added to the rep to help in this area but it will also have to be watched beings there will be those who abuse it like anything else.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by shamong View Post
    time n time i have given free invites out n seen people trading them a few days later which really pisses me off maybe they not like the context but its still rude before taking free invite find out wot type of stuff is on the site n if ya not want then sme1 else can have it 4 free instead of all the freebies going n have to trade for smething sme1 got free,i dunno i think sme of them are just trying to get as many sites as they can likes trophies without even knowing or wanting to know anything about the site ....thanks for reading
    yeah, i hate those people...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    so you guys think we should make a shitlist? downside to it is its easy to abuse for sertain people...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    blah, just look at the trusted traders thread or the new trading rep thing, i should say

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    I think its a good idea to post a shitlist bc some members here are frnds or they have a good relationship so they add points for each others.when i want to trade i make sure thats the person how im willing to trade with him shud be a member for more than 2 months and so active have some 4 ranked site at least or he shud go first . just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Ac3Dunk; 12-27-2006 at 03:30 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    @ deff we should have a 5hitlist because unfortunatly some members will trade fine but then cheat once they get into the site and some sites like oink will ban you if someone you invite is caught cheating or breaks the rules. yeah sure people add points just because they are friends, its the way of the world im affraid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast